N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
New York what a let down..From the city that started graffiti...all I see now is wack tags and throws....

Then go the fuck back where you from we don't want you, so you either post pics of all the skills you have and your "city" has or practice safe sex ad go fuck yourself.

Dek 2Dx....... Brooklyn, kings county NY fucking C

sace.jpg

motherfucking P you don't know shi about that site!!! Lol that's the ultra smutted out site oh man it brings a tear to my eye how many bitches I done slayed off that site. Oh man bump thi pic and the site good shit home boy, fuck myspace facebook and blackplanet, localhookupz is like living in the heights lol. There is probably a wanted poster of me on the site lol

IS THAT A SMIR THROWIE?

reminds me of scs yo now he had a hell of a throwie!

Yes sir smir tbv caught this one creeping it sucks man the buff is running thu NYC man, so much history gone. It's like burning down a urban library, where will the kids look to for inspiration? Oh yea that's right they can jock on 12oz lol

Yes sir Amir tbv caught this one creeping it sucks man the buff is running thu NYC man, so much history gone. It's like burning down a urban library, where will the kids look to for inspiration? Oh yea that's right they can jock on 12oz lol

ha i was sayin this to someone from on here the other day hope he gets on here soon and reads it :cool: