DEMONOID IS BACK!!!

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I stay far away from Pirate Bay. I've found more malware and mislableled packages on TPB than I care to think about and bad torrents aren't consistently taken down after they're flagged...it's like Limewire, the fact that everyone uses their tracker kind of spoils it.

I have access to some pretty obscure trackers but they never seem to have the selection Isohunt or Demonoid does.

i saw this thread. i came into it anticipating it was from today and demonoid was really back

i am extremely visibly upset that it wasn't and then further finding out pirate bay is down too

and I quote:

Maintenance

The site will return as soon as possible, but there was a problem that caused data loss and the person who can help us get the data back is not able to help at this moment. The site will return when we can get his help

A loss of a some months worth of activity including registered users and torrent submissions is to be expected because the backup we are hoping to get back is not up to date, so please be prepared for it

:( :( :( :(

NEW UPDATE!!

Maintenance

Edit: There are some rumors about the site shutting down for good and we starting a new tracker next year. the rumors are of course, lies. There are no plans of shutting down or creating another site.

And there is NO official twitter/facebook/any other web community page for Demonoid. There are a few around that were created by fans and have no link to the site or staff.

The parts of the site code that got deleted are being rewritten and should be ready soon. We are also working to try and minimise the data loss as much as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

The site will return as soon as possible, but there was a problem that caused data loss and the person who can help us get the data back is not able to help at this moment. The site will return when we can get his help

A loss of a some months worth of activity including registered users and torrent submissions is to be expected because the backup we are hoping to get back is not up to date, so please be prepared for it

• 4 weeks later...