POWER METAL!

autoteller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came in here disagreeing with 20 year old homos trying to lump bands like Iron Maiden into their gay little nerd ass subgenres.

Iron Maiden is just metal. Period. Keep your gay ass subgenres to bands from your generation.

And just cause I'm not some raging metalhead hipster doesn't mean that I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about you homosexual Canuck... I was listening to metal bands when you were in diapers (if you were even born yet) you stupid little shithead.

:lol: you're not THAT much older than me

fucking troll, go get your high school diploma and then come back and have a conversation with the adults

NWOBHM isn't some 'new nerdy subgenre from our generation'

we're from the same generation you tit

and that genre has been around since the 80's, you just don't know

dao, that's what it comes down to. you were LISTENING to metal. i know tons of drunk fuck rednecks that do too. i wouldn't trust their word in a music discussion. but since you paint instead of rebuilding engine blocks, it means you know more.

if iron maiden was held to todays standards, it would be POWER METAL.

but since you're a 40 year old arguing with mainly 18 year olds on an internet forum, i mean christ. god knows you pursue enough scholarly pursuits that i shall be humbled, old chap!

here's where you post a picture of a joke you didn't make.

• 1 year later...

if any of you get a chance to go see Blind Guardian soon i highly suggest it, it was great.

set list included:

2 new songs

Welcome to Dying

Mirror Mirror

Time Stands Still (at the iron hill)

Bards Song

Imaginations from the Other Side.

Majesty

Valhalla

Bright Eyes

Born in a Mourning Hall

Lord of the Rings

Nightfall

not in that order^

Holy Grail was good live as well, fun set. in between HG and BG.. Holy Diver came over the speakers and the whole crowd sung the song from beginning to end. then about 100 people started yelling REST IN PEACE!

Ronnie James Dio would have appreciated the love.

aside from that, i saw enough people throwing up the horns to last me into 2012.