POWER METAL!

autoteller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's funny is the fact that I was on topic (as usual) until metrofag and you hopped on the dick.

Then yall turn around and accuse ME of derailing the fucking thread (as usual).

Why don't you type out another mini essay trying to prove to everyone how much you don't care about getting shit on? I mean "Slayed"...:lol:

haha true sluser, i actually just found it and have been listening to it for the past couple minutes. the song skalds and shadows sounds like the bards song, atleast the rhythm is but definitely different chords or whatever.

you gotta give it to to this music though, you can make fun of all the dragons and shit you want, but these fuckers are selling out stadiums all over the world.

ps: i just hit 3000 posts talking about metal. awesome. and for that i give you..

manowar - hail and kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjhNWAo6DN8&feature=related

haha if you look at wikipedias definition of power metal, they talk of the vocals of power metal being derived from Dio and such, so thats kinda funny ha.

but it is true, atleast i find it to be. i was linking some blind guardian song the other day to some relatively modern event. to bad i cant remember what it was, maybe it was the weed ha.

ps: im not gonna lie, i grew up living with a uncle whose into a lot of 80s metal. i've been known to rock some Dio.

What's funny is the fact that I was on topic (as usual) until metrofag and you hopped on the dick.

Then yall turn around and accuse ME of derailing the fucking thread (as usual).

In a way, but you came in here and started disagreeing with what genre's are what with metal, to which I said you don't know the first fucking thing about metal and likened it to how you always derail threads by arguing about shit that you don't have the first clue about.

It's cool...But I'd worry more about saying you were into Blind Guardian. At least DIO fronted Black Sabbath, and in my personal opinion he did a better job than Ozzy.

I think you're fucking crazy for saying that, but you'll be happy to know he's back out touring w/ BS, think they might have even put out an album too, think they used a different name though so the Ozzy/BS fans don't get it confused.

In a way, but you came in here and started disagreeing with what genre's are what with metal, to which I said you don't know the first fucking thing about metal and likened it to how you always derail threads by arguing about shit that you don't have the first clue about.

I came in here disagreeing with 20 year old homos trying to lump bands like Iron Maiden into their gay little nerd ass subgenres.

Iron Maiden is just metal. Period. Keep your gay ass subgenres to bands from your generation.

And just cause I'm not some raging metalhead hipster doesn't mean that I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about you homosexual Canuck... I was listening to metal bands when you were in diapers (if you were even born yet) you stupid little shithead.