POWER METAL!

autoteller

Seriously.

And no ones living in a fantasy world. Im 19 and Im in the same situation that you are. Im welling to bet by the time Im your age, I wont be stuck in 2 bedroom house with 2 other people. And the reason why you're better off then most people you know is because everyone you know (including yourself) is fucking retarded.

I wont sit here and argue you with you about it either. Its not a big deal to me. You can go back to be 30 something years old and dressing like a 15 year old who idolizes Eminem and Ill go back to studying for finals so I can get an education and not be lame-ass broke mother fucker when Im 30.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Well then good luck if you lose your job. I'd hate to be the one who invested mad money into something just to have a bank come and take it form me.

That seems to be going around alot these days.

I pay my bills on time.

And even if I did lose my job, I'd just get another one and continue paying my bills on time, it's that simple.

Seriously.

And no ones living in a fantasy world. Im 19 and Im in the same situation that you are. Im welling to bet by the time Im your age, I wont be stuck in 2 bedroom house with 2 other people. And the reason why you're better off then most people you know is because everyone you know (including yourself) is fucking retarded.

I wont sit here and argue you with you about it either. Its not a big deal to me. You can go back to be 30 something years old and dressing like a 15 year old who idolizes Eminem and Ill go back to studying for finals so I can get an education and not be lame-ass broke mother fucker when Im 30.

You're fucking 19.

You are NOT in the same situation that I'm in. You're either still living with your parents, living in a dorm, or renting a spot with room mates (that your parents are probably paying for if you're in college).

I'm a grown ass man with a wife and a kid.

When you're my age you'll probably be living in some one bedroom apartment by yourself if you're lucky. If not sleeping in your parents basement.

You're an ugly ginger retard. You'll be lucky to wife up a fat bitch with a meth problem.

Of course you'll sit here and argue about it. That's what you live for. You're 12ozprophets #1 troll for crying out loud. That's all you know how to do.

And last I checked, 15 year olds wear tight pants. Do you wear tight pants, gingerfag?

1) $14.00 an hour IS good pay for most people. Just cause some faggot metrosexual on the internet who lives in some baron ass bumfuck oil town in Canada can make that working at McDonalds, doesn't mean that it's not decent pay to 90% of everyone else.

2) I don't tell you faggots jack shit about me. Sure as fuck not what I write, that came from some faggot internet stalking dry snitch who did his homework.

What I do for a living is none of your fucking business. I could go the route of LYING like some of you faggots, but I rather not set myself up like some of you faggots.

3) How many people on here owns a fucking house??? This is a fucking graffiti forum for graffiti writers. Not corporate CEO's. How the fuck you gonna come onto a graffiti forum and try and call niggas out for not owning a fucking house? I wouldn't doubt that you're just another 19 year old kid living with your parents putting on a front anyways.

And me moving to a different state had nothing at all to do with money you cocksucking metrosexual canuck. Fucking christ, you gonna go the route of ASS now?

4) I don't have to prove shit. Maybe YOU should prove that you actually ball the way you front on here being as YOU'RE the one trying to flaunt like you're ballin.

1) $14.00/hr ain't shit for anyone with a highschool diploma, you fuckin custodian.

2) you're a janitor

3) you don't need to be a corporate CEO to own a house seeing as up until last year they gave EVERYBODY a mortgage in the USA whether you could afford it or not, thus the mortgage crisis and economic collapse, and apparently you couldn't even afford that, because you're a broke ass custodian who probably dropped out of high school.

I'm not 19, I'm not living with my parents, not putting up a front, and I made more than you will this year in the first four months.

4) you gotta prove more than I do, I don't need to lie on the internet and you do it all day you post whore, plus you're a custodian. I already offered to compare paystubs with you (minus all the private info of course) so if you wanna call me out I'm more than willing to show you up, you broke ass custodian.

I mean, I'd be embarassed too if I had to move my family out of my hometown to the dirty south because I couldn't afford to live there anymore, cos I'm a broke ass custodian, so I don't blame you.

1) $14.00/hr ain't shit for anyone with a highschool diploma, you fuckin custodian.

2) you're a janitor

3) you don't need to be a corporate CEO to own a house seeing as up until last year they gave EVERYBODY a mortgage in the USA whether you could afford it or not, thus the mortgage crisis and economic collapse, and apparently you couldn't even afford that, because you're a broke ass custodian who probably dropped out of high school.

I'm not 19, I'm not living with my parents, not putting up a front, and I made more than you will this year in the first four months.

4) you gotta prove more than I do, I don't need to lie on the internet and you do it all day you post whore, plus you're a custodian. I already offered to compare paystubs with you (minus all the private info of course) so if you wanna call me out I'm more than willing to show you up, you broke ass custodian.

I mean, I'd be embarassed too if I had to move my family out of my hometown to the dirty south because I couldn't afford to live there anymore, cos I'm a broke ass custodian, so I don't blame you.

1) You're deffineitely still in highschool and probably never had a job in your life because you have no fucking clue what the fuck you're talking about.

2) I'm not a fucking Janitor. You ARE a metrosexual faggot who gets your parents to buy your makeup.

Try countering my facts with facts. You'll get alot farther that way.

3) Having a mortgage does not = owning a house. Having a mortgage = paying rent to a bank who owns your house and will kick you the fuck out on your ass when you fuck up their money.

Unless you've payed off your mortgage, you don't own your fucking house you fucking moron.

Of course you're not 19, you're fucking 15 because you don't even know what the fuck people get payed. You live with your fucking parents. You havn't even had a minimum wage job yet.

AND you're a metrosexual Canuck.

4) I don't have jack shit to prove. I'm not the one fronting like I'm balling. You're the one talking out your fucking ass, therefore YOU'RE the one who has shit to prove.

Your whole story is a lie.

Now go ahead and post your daddy's paystub. Or some paystub you found on google image search. It doesn't matter because you're not fooling anybody. You've already put yourself on blast as a lying teenager who doesn't know jack shit about the real world. You're just another faggot fronting on the internet.

And dogs...

YOU LIVE IN FUCKING CANADA.

YOU'RE MAD THAT YOU HAVE TO SLOSH

THROUGH THE FUCKING SNOW 11 MONTHS

OUT OF THE YEAR.

1) You're deffineitely still in highschool and probably never had a job in your life because you have no fucking clue what the fuck you're talking about.

2) I'm not a fucking Janitor. You ARE a metrosexual faggot who gets your parents to buy your makeup.

Try countering my facts with facts. You'll get alot farther that way.

3) Having a mortgage does not = owning a house. Having a mortgage = paying rent to a bank who owns your house and will kick you the fuck out on your ass when you fuck up their money.

Unless you've payed off your mortgage, you don't own your fucking house you fucking moron.

Of course you're not 19, you're fucking 15 because you don't even know what the fuck people get payed. You live with your fucking parents. You havn't even had a minimum wage job yet.

AND you're a metrosexual Canuck.

4) I don't have jack shit to prove. I'm not the one fronting like I'm balling. You're the one talking out your fucking ass, therefore YOU'RE the one who has shit to prove.

Your whole story is a lie.

Now go ahead and post your daddy's paystub. Or some paystub you found on google image search. It doesn't matter because you're not fooling anybody. You've already put yourself on blast as a lying teenager who doesn't know jack shit about the real world. You're just another faggot fronting on the internet.

And dogs...

YOU LIVE IN FUCKING CANADA.

YOU'RE MAD THAT YOU HAVE TO SLOSH

THROUGH THE FUCKING SNOW 11 MONTHS

OUT OF THE YEAR.

1) I'm 25, own a house, and made six figures in 08, I have no problem proving any of this. Look how mad you are

2) you'd get a lot farther if you got your GED and quit being a custodian

3) I own a house, you don't own shit and you'll be renting your whole life, not being able to retire ever, cos you're a broke ass janitor

4) oh you mad cos I'm stylin on you?

I like snow, I'd sure as fuck rather live in canada than where you do, and I'd sure as fuck hate to have to rent at age 35, you broke ass janitor

Plus you've already been busted lieing on the internet by Theo, you clown ass broke janitor nigga

^seriously. i know daos a big boy and can stick up for himself but dude has never struck as the type of dude to just lay down and call it quits, maybe he is, but im sure if the dude had a problem with the way he was living he'd do something about.

metro..

1.) you can spend your whole youth/life waiting for when you get old so you can retire and try and do all the shit you wanted to do when you were young, but whats the point of making all that money if you spend more time making it than spending it... i may not ever own a house, a nasty expensive ass car, or be banging some smoking, stuck up, rich ass broad i can call a wifey who demands shit from me left and right even though your the one who brings home the bacon, but im sure as hell gonna have fun living. fuck waiting to retire, im living my life now, my retirement will be death.

2.) you sound like your on some living your life how your supposed to shit, car, house, kids, good paying job blah, which is fine, who doesn't want most of that shit and maybe your doing what you wanna, if you are great, not everyone lives by those same guidelines dude, and to me sounds like you got some growing up to do

3.) SHUT THE FUCK UP, THIS IS NOT A LETS CRITICIZE DAO THREAD, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT METAL. GET METAL OR GET THE FUCK OUT.

caps locks, serious business.

1) I'm 15 and live with my mommy and daddy.

2) My daddy is a custodian.

3) I share a bedroom with my siblings because we live in a small apartment in the building where my daddy is a broke ass janitor

4) I'm a metrosexual.

I like snow, I'd sure as fuck rather live in canada than where you do, eh. We have mooses and snow. And Tom Green. And COS.

Oh you mad cause I'm stylin on you?

[ATTACH]109114.vB[/ATTACH]

397017980_YOUMADMETROSEXUALSTYLINONYOUcopy.jpg.96492529d5ef485153fff0accf5fd308.jpg

hahaha this nigga ... oh no, he edited my post, and he gave me negaprops! :lol:

dude is sitting at his computer with steam coming out of his ears. I know your a janitor cause you post at like 6 am, and thats about the time you're sitting at home getting drunk trying to forget your life cause you were cleaning human shit all nightshift

back on track: power metal is fucking lame, its dungeons and dragons at 256bpm.

3.) SHUT THE FUCK UP, THIS IS NOT A LETS CRITICIZE DAO THREAD, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT METAL. GET METAL OR GET THE FUCK OUT.

You know what's funny? Sticking up for a dude that goes out of his way to derail threads...

Then when he gets put in his place, you start typing in all caps about wanting to get back on topic. :lol:

metronome started the derailment of this thread, i spent like one whole whopping sentence sticking up for dao and dont see how he was put in his place, but whatever. i was more telling metronome to grow up more than anything, and he had nothing to say to me.

and dont come at me like i was arguing this whole time and then tried to be like "come on guys please stop trying to make fun of me, cant we all just get along?" by typing in caps. i have been talking about metal all of the like 3 times i posted in this thread other than that one up there and this one.

you know whats funny? trying to pick a argument when theres not one to be had.

shat the fuck up.

GET METAL OR GET THE FUCK OUT.

You know what's funny? Sticking up for a dude that goes out of his way to derail threads...

Then when he gets put in his place, you start typing in all caps about wanting to get back on topic. :lol:

What's funny is the fact that I was on topic (as usual) until metrofag and you hopped on the dick.

Then yall turn around and accuse ME of derailing the fucking thread (as usual).