never text while driving (NSFW)

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and on another note: thats why i dont drive shitty subcompact econo buckets. im surrounding myself with as much gas guzzling metal as possible. i will destroy any retard texter in a honda civic who wants to crash into me.

seriously

my city is the biggest trucking hub in america and people are always getting picked off by truckers

who cares if my caprice weighs over 2ooo lbs, i ran a hummer texting and driving off the road once so i know im good

seriously

my city is the biggest trucking hub in america and people are always getting picked off by truckers

who cares if my caprice weighs over 2ooo lbs, i ran a hummer texting and driving off the road once so i know im good

the funniest shit is, "zomg my little honda gets 30mpg but if i get hit by a ford excursion i will eat my own guts!!!"

econo buckets can kiss my fucking ass. i dont mind paying a little extra at the pump for the V8, its like life insurance.

i have found that i tend to drive v8s alot slower and more carefully than 4 bangers. something about driving slower to save MPGs and manuvuer a boat through traffic.

i have owned several CRXs, integras, accords, and when your in a tiny four banger with high revs you tend to smash that little shit through traffic alot faster than i do in my MGM.

plus, i 'tapped" someone in my honda once and literally my whole fucking hood got bashed in and totalled. it was like the car was made of paper and playdough. it was like 20MPH!! if i was in a yukon denali i would have just dented my grill a little bit.

What kind of car did that used to be?

I was just trying to tell from the upgrade alloy rims, but I cant

And I completely agree with what moe said, I had a 2 door accord that I wrecked into the back of a pickup on the interstate on the way to ATL...

Their trailer hitch punched through my hood and punctured into MY RADIATOR

'My car had to have its engine well dragged out with chains...

their pickup had 1 scratch and they didnt even want to press it as an accident because they felt so bad for me

• 1 year later...
thankfully i've mastered the art of texting without looking at my phone.

I was a master of this too, texting in class with the phone out of sight. I know where the buttons are, how many taps for each letter... I don't think I could do it with a blackberry or touch screen phone. One of the reasons I've been holding off on upgrading.

I sound old, haha. :lol: