never text while driving (NSFW)

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning i was eating fishpie with white sauce and someone was talkin bout jizzin in the shower and it goes all hard

Im eatin a fish now jus cut it in half and then came in this thread

What do i just have to not be eatin wehn i visit this forum in future you bunch of jew rags

people who text while driving are fucking stupid assholes.

that picture is pretty cool, the spine is all sticking out kinda looks like BBQ ribs.

im pretty desensitized to auto wreck pictures because in my DUI classes they force fed us that shit. the worst picture i have ever seen is the 18 year old white girl who crashed her daddys porsche. her head was literally exploded like a watermelon. or the guy who had a sobe bottle stuck in the back of his head, or the motorcycle guy who was cut in half and his guts spread across the freeway for 50 yards.

and on another note: thats why i dont drive shitty subcompact econo buckets. im surrounding myself with as much gas guzzling metal as possible. i will destroy any retard texter in a honda civic who wants to crash into me.