Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheShaneCo.

The Office - Post writers strike

Did anyone besides me watch this? Did they mix up the writers or something? How you gonna come back from a 5 month strike or whatever with a depressing ass episode. Here I am all feeling like an orphan who's about to get parents, and then they dump Al and Peg Bundy on me.

Fuck that episode sucked.

is that strike over then?

pardon my ignorance, but i am ozzy after all

ps. go hawks

I missed this episode, but I read an article in the paper with krasinski and he said in his opinion it was one of their best/funniest episodes ever? wtf?

I thought it was fuckin awesome... Micheal is a fuckin' idiot for getting back together with Jan's crazy ass, so it's hard to have alot of compasion for him... and Dwight showing up with his old baby sitter was too funny.

Michael is a fucking idiot all around, I don't get mad at him for being stupid (in this situation) i feel bad for him. Maybe im doing it wrong.

i thought that shit was funny as hell, it even made me awkward at some times too hahah

3 hours for the food too...haha

i gave the episode a b-

one of the funniest parts was when jim asked the babysitter for her e-mail because he had a lot of questions to ask her...

and michael's plasma screen t.v., come on that shit was funny as fuck, an $200 11" plasma screen..."i could stand here and watch t.v. for hours"

and dwight asking the blonde chick if she wanted some of his beet salad

and nard dogs relationship with the blonde chick is so funny

but still the episode was not up to normal office funnyness

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now