'Cuz only boys who save their pennies make my rainy day-ay

Weapon X

I have investments. Not the most legit, but they'll make me money, given I put some labour into my fruits.

But I'm talking straight up saving cash. I haven't been able to build up a lot of that straight savings in the savings account in the past couple of years.

Who's a mad saver? Coupons, starving, forgoing dates...that type of shit. Advice?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

starve.

seriously.

i mean, don't literally go hungry, obviously.

but i'm amazed at the amound of cash most of my peers blow on food (takeout, eating out, overpriced fancyboy snacks, etc.)

this is one department i skimp on severely, yet i still eat considerably healthier than the aforementioned group.

madonna%20figure%20with%20pearls%20copy.jpg

Thank you, brainbugs. Yeah, food and drink is definitely the killer. I spend roughly $300 a week on drink, and another $200 on dining out. That doesn't even include lunch and breakfast, on those days it applies.

I need a mental overhaul. Food is definitely the kller.

one method of avoiding splurging on edibles:

remind yourself that half of it will become turds anyway.

the tastiness is a fleeting pleasure.

satisfaction can be found elsewhere.

Word up. I do remind myself of those exact things (minus the turd thing - and I try to avoid potty humour, even on the net). The effectiveness of such thoughts varies from week to week, however. But only through sacrifice may success rise. That's something I must remind myself over and over and over again. I mean, I don't even have a girl to fuck me over right now, anyway.

i save too much, my life is boring because of it.

i have so much money in the bank, i could go vacation around the world and shit. but im thinking abuot the future (and how fucked up its gonnabe), and i wanna get some property and load up on the firearms to defend it. i will be buying property thats way above sea level too so when global warming melts the oceans i will still be good. im gonna stock up on ammo and assault rifles and defend my plot till the death, i will give my friends weapons too and we will start out own militia.

I would offer some advice here, but I eat out about 15 times a week. I'm pretty frugal in most other areas, but that's the killer.

I'm a good cook, too, but I just never have the time or energy to make shit myself. Plus I have about two dozen good restaurants within a short walk, and about three dozen more if I walk for twenty minutes.

I have investments. Not the most legit, but they'll make me money, given I put some labour into my fruits.

But I'm talking straight up saving cash. I haven't been able to build up a lot of that straight savings in the savings account in the past couple of years.

Who's a mad saver? Coupons, starving, forgoing dates...that type of shit. Advice?

wanna trade greenbacks for canuck cash?