Polo Shirts

Theo Huxtable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems legit, but it all depends on who was the seller.

RLX is definite a polo brand.

word, its an older shirt (from the time when Polo Sport still existed) and the seller wasnt also selling lots of 12 horsey shirts for 40 bucks or anything.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

an RL line (like RLX, black label, purple label, etc) that's american western-based and mostly well thought out, even if it's occasionally too brokeback mountain. i like their less-ridiculous shirts a lot, their denim/pants are also nice though pricey even on sale.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11757743

they overlap with regular polo ("blue label") in places (mostly jackets/outerwear) but not overly so.

white guy shit.

tumblr_lozya9ug6j1ql8cc6.jpg

tumblr_lozyalIs7S1ql8cc6.jpg

pPOLO2-10522864_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!ogFI(i4wSpzBSObi9H3hg~~60_57.JPG

$_57.JPG?rt=nc

$_3.JPG

to expand on what injury said. RRL stands for Ricky (his wife) and Ralph Lauren. Also the name of their ranch. It's basically well constructed, timeless looks from the past, concentrating in western, workwear and military gear. The stand alone RRL shops are fucking dope though. They mix all the current RRL stuff with vintage gear from back in the day. Also the customer service is very good. One of the rivets fell off my jeans and they gave me a brand new pair. This was like after 7-8 months of wear. Also free hemming when buying RRL.

i fucks with RRL through some schemes and sales. I got a hoody and a few pairs of jeans/ pants for the low. All under $50. My wife's collection is even doper.