Polo Shirts

Theo Huxtable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Wayne Rooney da la Carling Cup al Manchester United

“Después estuvo Simeone, luego Gorosito, y no tuve continuidad, siempre estaba en el banco. Yo querÃ***a jugar en River pero no se dio. Era una época mala en el River y era difÃ***cil jugar de central teniendo 16 o 17 añosâ€, le resumió el zaguero al diario El PaÃ***s.

camiseta del futbol club Barcelona

Escrito por: Tomy Nelson

camisetas Barcelona

17/08 20:00 Brasil-México, en Pereira.

comprar camisetas del Barcelona

• 5 weeks later...

Yea that looks legit to me. I doubt there are many fakes at the goodwill for real. Most of my lo collection comes from the goodwill, or some other higher end thrift stores. Always a hit or miss, but def worth checking out. Its kinda fun too for real, ill sometimes hit up like 3 goodwills/thrift shops on a weekend day, we call it 'goodwill hunting'. Mainly looking for lo plaid button ups, like the blake or the blaire.

I went to two different Macy's today to buy this jacket in a size large.

pMtIh.jpg

Closest I could find was XL which I didn't get because the sleeves were too long.

Too bad too cuz it was marked down 65% to $120 or something crazy like that.

Although I like that jacket, the same jacket released in the UK has a better colorway imo:

xP5Vx.jpg

So anyway I got this rugby for 37.50 and some boxers.

TNmx7.jpg

The old lady at the counter commented "hey! they're matching, but only you and I will know"

shieeeeeeeeeeet, i fuckin hope not.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Overstock or irregular that got sent to a discount store.

^correct

copped this, anyone know if this is a legit item? has tag says polo sport and made in the USA but the tag is cut vertically in half

seems legit, but it all depends on who was the seller.

RLX is definite a polo brand.

example

wvs4k7.jpg

from some chick blog

The Truth about TJ Maxx

Yet another commonly held myth about TJX is that they sell only irregular or damaged merchandise. This is simply not true: 95% of their goods are top quality (ie. perfect, no flaws) while only 5% is irregular--and if it is, it will be clearly marked as such. For me, this isn't a big deal. In fact, I see irregulars as a chance to save even more money. The TJ Maxx folks also let us in on a little secret: Sometimes vendors will label something "irregular" even when it's perfectly fine JUST so they can sell to TJ Maxx/Marshalls without "upsetting" their other clients, like your big department stores. So buy with confidence, ladies!

finally Irregular men items on ebay