Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Marshals and TJ Maxx in NYC totally blows when it comes to RL. I heard the TJ Maxx in Manhattan got a lot of the Rugby line and the Rugby store which was located less than 10 blocks away told them to pull all the merchandise of the shelves claiming that they were to close to the actual rugby store.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck i wish there was such a thing as polo outlets here. there probably is one or two but i'd imagine they're a lot more than a than a 4 hour drive away...

i'm forever paying retail. only when i'm feeling flush though. i do my best to keep an eye oot for bargins... i can usually find them no bother with nikes, but i've got to wait til end of season with polo on their website...

Marshall's out my way is fuckin'BUMPIN when it comes to Polo and other fly gear.

My best find was a fucking top quality, one of a kind Coogi hoodie that had a $350 price tag and was priced there for $80. I've never had a hoodie that fit like this it's almost tailor made the way it feels and it's thick as fuck - feels like I'm rocking a warm ass Carhart joint. The more I've rocked it, the more I'm certain it's my all-time favorite hoodie. And it's arguably one of the most well-made articles of clothing I've ever owned. I think I got it like 4 years ago and been steady rockin' it since with no wear and tear whatsoever.

coogifunklord1.th.jpg

coogifunklord2.th.jpg

coogifunklord3.th.jpg

coogifunklord4.th.jpg