Polo Shirts

Theo Huxtable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall's out my way is fuckin'BUMPIN when it comes to Polo and other fly gear.

My best find was a fucking top quality, one of a kind Coogi hoodie that had a $350 price tag and was priced there for $80. I've never had a hoodie that fit like this it's almost tailor made the way it feels and it's thick as fuck - feels like I'm rocking a warm ass Carhart joint. The more I've rocked it, the more I'm certain it's my all-time favorite hoodie. And it's arguably one of the most well-made articles of clothing I've ever owned. I think I got it like 4 years ago and been steady rockin' it since with no wear and tear whatsoever.

coogifunklord1.th.jpg

coogifunklord2.th.jpg

coogifunklord3.th.jpg

coogifunklord4.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

that floral print one is super doap... but i seriously doubt if i could pull it off...

i'd probably get fuckin' battered for wearing it in the pub tae...

plus the way my money is at the moment i dunno if i could bring myself to pay full price for something that's gonna sit in my wardrobe forever on ice...

Polo shirts are super comfy and generally look good too.

Got some Nautica with the old logo. Also some Polo and that blue check one is Burberry, free from a family friend haha.

img0798vj.jpg

I had a really nice plain black Polo with a red logo but I went out one night and woke up in a Hawaiian shirt so that one was a write off. Damn.

• 3 weeks later...