Polo Shirts

Theo Huxtable.

You know what, to be brutally honest, ralph lauren and lacoste both make horrible polo shirts when it comes down to quality and comfort.

I have owned both, and neither of them compare to fred perry.

My ralphy one is a piece of shit made in thailand low grade shirt.

The lacoste one was nice, but after a few washes became so shapeless and dull that I had to banish it to the hanger.

The perrys which i have a few of are way smarter, simpler and more comfortable, and when you put one on it feels much higer quality.

Fuck ralph lauren and his sweatshop made pieces of crap.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i own one polo shirt thats navy with a red horse. its nice and simple and is comfortable so idk what jackson hates so much but i guess he has more than me?

i don't really like polo shirts in general but i like that fred perry shit up there ^^^^^^

one colour basic shit for me, i dont fucks with all the crazy stripes and retarded distorted grainey designs and numbers

• 4 months later...
You know what, to be brutally honest, ralph lauren and lacoste both make horrible polo shirts when it comes down to quality and comfort.

I have owned both, and neither of them compare to fred perry.

My ralphy one is a piece of shit made in thailand low grade shirt.

The lacoste one was nice, but after a few washes became so shapeless and dull that I had to banish it to the hanger.

The perrys which i have a few of are way smarter, simpler and more comfortable, and when you put one on it feels much higer quality.

Fuck ralph lauren and his sweatshop made pieces of crap.

i agree with you on lacoste man, and to some extent about raphys...

after a few washes lacostes loose their shape and don't sit as nice...

with the ralphys, they do different thicknesses for different seasons. so summer ones are thinner and thin winter ones are thicker... i've got a broon one that's paper thin. but it's still kept its shape compared to the lacostes, and it's been worn waaaay more...

the rugbys are thick as fuck, and totally solid. i doubt they'd ever rip...

as for the ped frerrys... i think on some of them the colours fade a bit. but i've not had that with ralphys...

if you see someone wearing the black with yellow logo and sleeve bands, look how faded the yellow looks. but i'll agree with you on shape.

i'll eventually post up my collection of polo shirts once i can be arsed...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

fuck i wish there was such a thing as polo outlets here. there probably is one or two but i'd imagine they're a lot more than a than a 4 hour drive away...

i'm forever paying retail. only when i'm feeling flush though. i do my best to keep an eye oot for bargins... i can usually find them no bother with nikes, but i've got to wait til end of season with polo on their website...