Sigh

odd.pr0ject

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did you realize you where fat or something?

catch an std?

what?

fuck man, I have no sympathy for anyone

who won't share the details of their miserable little existence.

I vote kill yourself

jk

no, really.

do it.

hah well i just got outta a crazy long relationship and stuff. i dont even know whats goin on right now really, im so phased and stressed out from like EVERYTHING right now..

yeh

seriously, when you're depressed, drunk, pissed off or being a plain douchbag in regular life, you should be out there getting up HARD! so you feel like you're accomplishing things.

Otherwise you've just wasted all of that negative energy on nothingness, so get up, get out and do something.

seriously, when you're depressed, drunk, pissed off or being a plain douchbag in regular life, you should be out there getting up HARD! so you feel like you're accomplishing things.

Otherwise you've just wasted all of that negative energy on nothingness, so get up, get out and do something.

writing got me to not blow my brains out on a few occasions. so i agree.

Sorry you're depressed, but since you're a) 19 and b) this is over a girl I'll just tell you to go get drunk and have lots of sex with people you don't know.

It works.

well its not 100% cause of a girl, thats like the tip of the iceburg i guess, it basically just set everything off :|

• 1 year later...

It always floors me how people sometimes bump meaningless threads from over a year ago that didn't even have anything good in them to begin with.

Find the thread where Mams told the story about his dad pissing in the fan or something and bump that.

• Like 1