Gat damn hippies!

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
modern hippies are so funny :lol:

modern hippies aka hipsters

pbr? :huh:

That vid better be targeted to Dubya and Shell.

I guess some people need Morgan Freeman and piano music to recognize issues,

But I'm not lifting a finger as long as some fuckface keeps telling me it's my fault that glaciers melt and pandas cry

uhhhh you are at fault guy

I think you fools fail to realize how much money you continue to spend because your house, heater, refridgerator, was designed by retards looking to create and sell something quickly. Your house is worth shit because of it. Your dollar is worth shit because of it. The reason most of you stare at concrete walls with a serious lack of open public space is because of it.

I just put hippy in the title because it's a funny word. There's nothing hippy going on here. It's socioeconomics, engineering, physics, chemistry, agriculture, geopolitics; it's the reason the city hall in chicago's has a garden growing on top of it or how 25% of LA's pollution comes from china, or why the crime rate in Botoga Columbia dropped 70% in the last ten years.

Watch the series ya damn retards.

It pisses me off that if someone says that they care about the planet they are a hippy idiot all of the sudden. Thats complete bullshit. Caring about the future doesn't make someone a smelly long haired douchebag. It makes them aware. The world is going to shit and you just sit at the computer and make fun of the people trying to do something about it. Jesus Christ. People are stupid.