Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
christo-f

Smog, rags and a fire hose.

Hope this hasn't been posted before. I searched but to no avail. So, here it is: reverse graffiti.

*Braces for the inevitable "fail" responses.....

This has been posted before, not sure if it had its own thread though.

Yeah, figured it probably had. Searched everything including the URL and couldn't find it though.

Oh well, hopefully it will be new to some one...

Fuck, you know I didn't even see there was a best of youtube thread! Oh well, I fail. Why doesn't the URL come up when I searched?

TheShaneCo.; Oh well, guess other people have got more of a life off of the net than you do. Sorry if I wasted your time.

Ha, sorry if that sounded harsh; me and you have had good dialogue before and I didn't mean to "harsh your mellow."

My whole job depends on me being up to date on everything that happens in the world and on the internet every second that i work. It's not my life, but my job. I should have stated that in my original post.

Ha, sorry if that sounded harsh; me and you have had good dialogue before and I didn't mean to "harsh your mellow."

My whole job depends on me being up to date on everything that happens in the world and on the internet every second that i work. It's not my life, but my job. I should have stated that in my original post.

yo shaneco, plz tell me more about your job.

/nh

My job is two fold.

I moderate a very popular website in which users get into occasional spats and post inappropriate material. Dealing with that shit takes about 1 hour per 8 hour shift.

The other 7 hours I am to be uploading/linking content to the website which the users will find interesting.

I am working right now.

The swat team would have been called on that guy in Boston.

The whole city would shut down under fear of a terrorist attack.

Local Fox News would be the go to source with live update maps of locations where terrorist cells are marking tunnels for destruction with skulls.

My job is two fold.

I moderate a very popular website in which users get into occasional spats and post inappropriate material. Dealing with that shit takes about 1 hour per 8 hour shift.

The other 7 hours I am to be uploading/linking content to the website which the users will find interesting.

I am working right now.

sounds interesting

plz pm the link to this site, if you would be so kind,

thanks in advance

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now