Smog, rags and a fire hose.

christo-f

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ha, sorry if that sounded harsh; me and you have had good dialogue before and I didn't mean to "harsh your mellow."

My whole job depends on me being up to date on everything that happens in the world and on the internet every second that i work. It's not my life, but my job. I should have stated that in my original post.

Ha, sorry if that sounded harsh; me and you have had good dialogue before and I didn't mean to "harsh your mellow."

My whole job depends on me being up to date on everything that happens in the world and on the internet every second that i work. It's not my life, but my job. I should have stated that in my original post.

yo shaneco, plz tell me more about your job.

/nh

My job is two fold.

I moderate a very popular website in which users get into occasional spats and post inappropriate material. Dealing with that shit takes about 1 hour per 8 hour shift.

The other 7 hours I am to be uploading/linking content to the website which the users will find interesting.

I am working right now.

My job is two fold.

I moderate a very popular website in which users get into occasional spats and post inappropriate material. Dealing with that shit takes about 1 hour per 8 hour shift.

The other 7 hours I am to be uploading/linking content to the website which the users will find interesting.

I am working right now.

sounds interesting

plz pm the link to this site, if you would be so kind,

thanks in advance