Put all your good ideas in here.

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend had an idea that's pretty fucking normal, a sex toy for pedo'z, it's an infant you fuck. There is a lot more details but besides all that, I always thought it would be a good idea to design a program that judges females on myspace scale from 1-10 by the outline of their body, telling you whether to add or not. Like, do you really want a 4 on your friends list?

^^fart screens built inside underwear ...

like say you had some bad fajitas last night and you had to go to work the next day and work with alot of people in a close group indoors, the fart screen would not only muffle the sound of the fart but transmogrify the smell into something pleasant ...like a cinnamon roll or peach cobbler

the screens would be flexible enough and light enough to handle all sorts of rugged abuse, like biking , swimming or watching a movie with a girl on a first date

yea

^^fart screens built inside underwear ...

like say you had some bad fajitas last night and you had to go to work the next day and work with alot of people in a close group indoors, the fart screen would not only muffle the sound of the fart but transmogrify the smell into something pleasant ...like a cinnamon roll or peach cobbler

the screens would be flexible enough and light enough to handle all sorts of rugged abuse, like biking , swimming or watching a movie with a girl on a first date

yea

Already out there

FART SCREENS

and does it come in pine green and peaches&cream scents ?

i think not

is it water proof, flame retardent, biodegradable, msg free?

nay i say

this is a new product for the new age!

gone are the woes of embarrassment and awkward moments!

THIS WE BRING TO YOU A NEW DREAM OF HOPE AND PEACE !!

LIVE LIFE LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER LIVED IT BEFORE, FREE OF THE BURDENS OF GASTROLITOUS GRAND MAL !!

REJOICE IN THE CHOOSING OF 235 WONDERFUL SCENTS!

worry no more about making bubbles in the pool, not only do our screens prevent this but they make the water taste like grape soda or any one of our 98 flavors to choose from.

TRADEMARKED LAST THURSDAY BY AKGU & MOG? INCORPORATED....looks like we maaade it!

i'd buy one

i'd like to see icecream that never melted, or coffer that always stayed warm...

or how about bowls plates and cups that had buttons on the that instantly made your food cold warm or hot, and had a sensor on it so that it would only affect edible foods.

or make it so that the plate warmed the food instantly and also became edible ..

or it instantly warmed or food became edible also and then turned into a capsule that you swallow.

and had a time release signal to your brain that made your taste buds taste whatever you just ate

little home kits for microgrowing kind bud. maybe a mini hydro kit, a mini soil kit, and a mini aero kit.

1 or 2 plants at a time type grow op.

It looks like its not that hard to put together something small. I found this link a few days ago when i was dorking around on some other forum:

http://www.instructables.com/id/E0FMK00IQ9ERV7BV0P/

• 1 year later...

I always thought flavored envelope adhesive could take off. Fuck emails, everyone will want to send cards again the old fashioned way, with new school flavors like Mango, strawberry kiwi, banana, and grape.

Oh and it would be totally edible, devoid of any toxins. Don't wanna end up like George's girl.

• Like 2

Stores that have a menu of everything that you can buy.

You press a few buttons for whatever you want and then inside some robot arm picks everything out and it comes out for you. Of course there would be some kind of ATM machine type thing that would take your money.

Eventually machines will take human's place in the workforce.

yo i gotta good ideaaa

iafter i stop drinikg there should eb a girl who looks justn like jasmine from disney (liek the princess she was a smash and hotness) who gets on a magic carpet and picks you up and then she blows you like not any strings or anything (no strings?!?!) and then qe win cause we justy got blown by a disney charactewr so BITCH waddup..

thatss my good idea

• Like 1