Put all your good ideas in here.

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More seriously-

Legalize squatting

Make police officers have to run for re-election every year based on their performance and relationship with the community

Hold CEOs personally responsible for the actions of the corporations they represent

Get rid of the DEA and leave drug interdiction to the discretion of local law enforcement

Promote renewable energy sources

Create a 50% sales tax on gasoline and put a recycling surcharge on all new vehicles sold

More seriously-

Make police officers have to run for re-election every year based on their performance and relationship with the community

Promote renewable energy sources

There's a cop at my friend's dojo. Nice guy I guess, but he told me Oakland's understaffed by about 200 police officers because noone wants to work in Oakland. I guess you could argue we really need quality over quantity but I think the only way we could put it to a vote is if there was a greater demand to be an oakland cop... which means the crime rate needs to drop first, then we can clean up the police force. I think we should try it out in the burbs where there's a force of 10 or 20. You might be able to get something passed there and if it works get it passed back here.

Also check out my "Gat damn hippies" thread on that renewable energy sources... or do this: Drill a hole about 500 feet into your lawn. Drop two pipes connected at the bottom and top, fill the pipe with water and since the ground stays at a constant temperature while the air outside is colder/hotter than the ground, BOOM: geothermal well.

GeoThermHeatExchange.JPG