Put all your good ideas in here.

soupBDC

Chimpanzees on average are 4-7 times stronger than humans. Tigers are tigers. We should add animals into the ufc. I want to see a couple UFC champions punch out a tiger, then lose to a chimpanze who has em both in a choke hold.

If you can demagenetize the entire iron hull of a submarine to the point it doesn't show up on radar, you sure as fuck can get a gun through airport security.

Why does the history channel do the stupidest shit? "The history of bigfoot," for example. Or "Did Jesus's crucification hurt?" Another one was "What really happened at roswell? We'll ask every fucking nut we can find and leave you wanting your two hours back!" We know what happened at roswell. It was a bunch of what were called, "Disc microphones" or back in the day just called "discs" sent up into what's called the "sound channel" using weather balloons so we could hear soviet nuclear testing thousands of miles away. When the military came out and said "we recovered flying discs" the news fucked up and interpreted it as "flying saucers." The military, working with idiot businessmen as always, retracted the statement and never explained what it was until a few years later.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to have a tool that can open any type of jar, lid, top to a marker without getting blisters and shit like that on my hands.

J135.jpg

It's a circular piece of rubber that gives you a better grip on the cap of whatever you're trying to open.