Saber: Mad Society

MisterSenor

Yeah so I just got the book in the mail...thanks FOURTHEHARDWAY.com anywho yeah this isn't just a regular hyped up graff artist book. I haven't read it in it's entirety, but it's a good read so far. A lot of classic and historic pics, and it really breaks down saber as a person, not just the artist. I recommend copping the book, a must have for any graffiti book collection. The cover is o.g. status and the page quality is the shit. So go and buy it bastards or if you have it already what are some of ya'lls opinions?

mR.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Copped that book at the signing in SF last summer. They had a tasy ass spread of barbeque food. Saber is a good dude, real modest considering the scope of his work. And yeah, the book is full of great pictures with some solid stories and experiences. i do have so say i liked the original lifesucksdie story he related regarding the L.A. River Piece better but overall the book is A+

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...