Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MisterSenor

Saber: Mad Society

Yeah so I just got the book in the mail...thanks FOURTHEHARDWAY.com anywho yeah this isn't just a regular hyped up graff artist book. I haven't read it in it's entirety, but it's a good read so far. A lot of classic and historic pics, and it really breaks down saber as a person, not just the artist. I recommend copping the book, a must have for any graffiti book collection. The cover is o.g. status and the page quality is the shit. So go and buy it bastards or if you have it already what are some of ya'lls opinions?

mR.

Copped that book at the signing in SF last summer. They had a tasy ass spread of barbeque food. Saber is a good dude, real modest considering the scope of his work. And yeah, the book is full of great pictures with some solid stories and experiences. i do have so say i liked the original lifesucksdie story he related regarding the L.A. River Piece better but overall the book is A+

Saber fell on a spikey fence, punched a hole in his stomach and then waited 7 hours to be seen at the L.A. county hospital.

complete with a photo of sabers big punctured belly and the fence post that stabbed him

yea the shit was real visual man...he's hardcore...the book makes me want to move back to L.A....if you dont have the book go cop it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now