Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phax

YO

HAs anyone here ever added a bunch of maple syrup (i bet honey would work aswell) to a glass of milke and stirred it up really good?????? Deliciouss!ss

gross i almost glazed my chicken in maple syrup last night...we are on the same wave length a/s/l/n00dZ jay slash kay...

HAs anyone here ever added a bunch of maple syrup (i bet honey would work aswell) to a glass of milke and stirred it up really good?????? Deliciouss!ss

Is that any good? Do you have any data on it? Like maybe a flow chart or some kind of ranking from a 1 to 10 scale of good or bad?

I can't think of what that would taste like without some kind of data to give me an idea.

Is that any good? Do you have any data on it? Like maybe a flow chart or some kind of ranking from a 1 to 10 scale of good or bad?

I can't think of what that would taste like without some kind of data to give me an idea.

yeah aight, pal.... one to tens

sweet factor : 11 depending on how much you add

um... what ese is there to rate?

let's put it like this.... you putting that picture up was the equivalent to my grandmother calling me and feeling like i got a fucked up insect crawling into my cranium....

you never get phone calls you don't want to take.... and it's just like "oh... yeah.... i got something craling into my ear".... i don't mean cranium.... i just mean... mind... brain... ear mostly. vut i suppose that's controlled by the ccranium. do you have wave tables?

its like a thread made circa 2001 ...

honey and milk is kinghella good.. i miss the days when i wasnt lactose intolerant

I dont drink milk. I would drink it if it came like this though.

billboard_milk1.jpg

i actually heard that brast malk is haha i spelled it "malk" lie the simpsons... but yeah i heard that breast melk is asctually sweeter tasting than uh... regular milk

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now