Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T4M*

BOMB THREAT!

Pretty intense right now. Some of you know that i was over at the mall where that emo kid shot those people and himself, now there is a bomb threat over at my college...

http://www.iwcc.edu/

Traffic was also crazy. There is like 5 Huge Parking Lots. I was at parking lot 3 where it only has one exit.

l_bcbdd6ff2e5033717133ad3c2f78a1ab.jpg

News developing.

scary stuff, whats the story with the emo kid?

He had problems with peer pressure. So he took a gun to the mall and shot people and himself. there is a thread about him too.

Thanks Casek and chops. Im getting alot of texts and phone calls cus they all know about the mall incident.

I was in shop working on a car, then i went to look up a part and i got that message that said to ecavuate the building.

Iowa Western Community College.

People in community college cant afford bombs...if they could they'd be bombing a 4 year university...

• Like 1

People in community college cant afford bombs...if they could they'd be bombing a 4 year university...

mah hah hahahahahha

proptarts!

Actually I am. I go to college there, but live In NB.

Omaha to be precise, next to council Bluffs.

I do paint trains dumbass.. I just have more beef than ....

So i dont use the word you know, you know?

But hey it took a genius to figure that out.

Your not even who i thought you were but thats fine.. Most of witchititas trains roll right to me. And you started talking shit for no reason when you have never met me presumably over a piece of ass.. that you either cant have or did have.. After me.

Emo kids getting gangster...whodathunk that with all that hair gel greasing their hair up they would still be able to grip a .45?!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now