BOMB THREAT!

T4M*

Pretty intense right now. Some of you know that i was over at the mall where that emo kid shot those people and himself, now there is a bomb threat over at my college...

http://www.iwcc.edu/

Traffic was also crazy. There is like 5 Huge Parking Lots. I was at parking lot 3 where it only has one exit.

l_bcbdd6ff2e5033717133ad3c2f78a1ab.jpg

News developing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks Casek and chops. Im getting alot of texts and phone calls cus they all know about the mall incident.

I was in shop working on a car, then i went to look up a part and i got that message that said to ecavuate the building.

I do paint trains dumbass.. I just have more beef than ....

So i dont use the word you know, you know?

But hey it took a genius to figure that out.

Your not even who i thought you were but thats fine.. Most of witchititas trains roll right to me. And you started talking shit for no reason when you have never met me presumably over a piece of ass.. that you either cant have or did have.. After me.

glad you're safe. it's probably just some little emo faggot trying to get attention.

Just because someone likes to cry to fallout boy and likes to style his hair and wear tight pants and occasionally make out with boys doesn't make him a faggot. And even if he likes boys more than girls so what?

God you're such a neaderthal.

I was raised by two gay men and I turned out just fine.