Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Power Bill

FORMULA ONE NAZI DOMINATRIX DUNGEON SEX

awesome.props given. I think this is so funny. Am I the only one who didn't hear about this? I live in Japan so it's understandable.

so what just cos your famous doesnt mean you cant indulge in your fetish, it doesnt look nazi related just prisoner related

hyp hype hype

I don't know........but it seems to be everywhere for a while now. And its completely stupid, but the news keep talking about it. Not your fault man.

ummm. actally the article was from 4 days ago. And there was no thread on it yet. sorry I guess.

i gave you props because this is funny shit. the elite all do this type of crap.

that was not hot at all.

infact, that was anti boner material.

fail

no, but i mean...that shit wasnt even convincing roll playing. the chicks didnt sound dominearing at all. if im gonna have a girl put me in chains and whip me, she better be bout it as fuck. like, i wanna be scared. i was not scared. he might as well have got that shit where you type words into your computer, and it speaks em back to you in a robot voice. thats how un-sexy that shit was.

yeah, that was like intro-to-s&m, 100 level.

lame. i agree w/ seeking, whats the point of 'bondage' if its a joke.

like dirty talk on a pg-13 level or something... "yeah, you've been a bad girl. have sex with me".... nahmean?

^^^ go easy on me egg man I live on the other side of the planet and don't live through the internet..

Seeking- one look at this geezer's face and you should know us young folk are having way hotter sex than him. Serious bondage would give him a stroke for sure. Plus he's British and his name looks like it should be aldgernon or farnsworth or something. Plus the video is edited. Double props to anyone who can find the source footage.

that was not hot at all.

infact, that was anti boner material.

fail

My thoughts exactly.

And this is NOT what happened to me after watching that.

boner-766297.jpg

i dont see how that has anything to do with nazi's?

was that one girl wearing a nazi uniform??

i dont see how that has anything to do with nazi's?

was that one girl wearing a nazi uniform??[/color]

subliminals my nigga

The thread starter seems to really want this footage. This puzzles me. Not only does it sound unappealing and boner shriveling /NH, but it focuses on an elderly man in a semi bondage session. (Boner shriveling in and of itself)

I'm not calling you out or anything cause you seem fine, I'm just saying.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now