is this going extinct????

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I use bars, because they are cheaper and seem to last longer than liquid soap. Also who the hell actually rubs a bar of soap in their ass and against their Johnson and thinks its going to clean them. Last I checked your supposed to lather your rag,loofah, or whatever you use to scrub your ass up with soap, then actually scrub your ass and Johnson with said item, then wash that shit later.

Dove always in my tub. Doesn't dry my skin out like most bar soap.

Dove_Soap_2x100g.jpg

Oh and never use this shit, or any "unscented" soap they small like raw natural soap, the kind that is made of goat fat or some shit. It's horrid it smells like nacho vomit solidified in bar form, and it drys the shit out of your face

neutrogena-bar-acne-prone-large.jpg

I never fucked with bodywash until I worked on a commercial for some olay version. I had my hands in a bucket full of the shit all day, and by the end they were nice and soft and felt great and smelled good.

Also, I had several bottles and about nine of those scrubby things left over. So needless to say, that's now my method of cleaning.

soap_sack_d.jpg

These shits are awesome.

Little mesh bags to put your bar of soap in.

It lathers up a trillion times more than anything else.

We use handmade soaps from Lush.

lush-customization1.jpg

Also Lush solid shampoo.

242557648_f11b495bd9.jpg

We ran out and didn't want to make a trip downtown, so we bought some soap at the German grocery store that smells like sandwood and musk.

It's nice.

what the fuck is up

You know what's up, women are easy to sell to, same goes for gay men because they pretty much carry every annoying trait women do.

"Let's see, we'll make these sponges, then make little sponges that go with them, then make a big sponge on a stick to sell with a bigger package. Now we'll make a strawberry/kiwi/mango body wash that pairs up with a blueberry mud mask and raspberry foot pumice. Let's not forget the shower cap, glove sponge, kiwi/lime/coconut hand lotion, and coral reef body bar."

That shit is a cash cow. How many times have you walked by a body shop and seen a thug or a steel worker in there.

gaysteelmill.jpg

Ok, maybe not steel workers. But it's always filled with women. Packs of them rubbing shit on their wrists and making "O" faces to their friends.

We're all suckers, but when it comes to some of this shit, women are the easiest target.

As for living with a women? My current is actually pretty good about this stuff. But we have one of her friends staying with us for a minute, and as soon as she got here, the shower turned into a Duane Reade.

• Like 1

There is a bunch of fagonomics going on in here. use a bar of soap and if any of you use conditioner or any other queer shit you need to reach down and make sure your balls are still intact.

:lol: UMAD.jpg

I use Irish Spring body wash and generic shampoo. Stays clean yes I does that.

It's not just chicks though...I work stocking bath items in a store and we have no less than ten different types of Axe body wash.

Six different Old Spice body washes.

Three Irish Spring body washes.

Four Gillette body washes.

And then about five or so other ones that are all made for men.

Along with three different scrubbie things to buy to use along with your body wash.

It's retarded.

Men should only smell like sweat or Cool Water.

Everything else is just bullshit.