Dont just write on the wall...

Polysonic

Design the wall.

make something no graffiti artist has ever seen, or ever will see.

inspire them so much that their lives do a complete 360

lead an entire generation of graffiti writers into a completeley different level by not following the norms

and you'll be recognized

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

yo man that brought some tears to this beautiful baby fizzace. speak the word my young flower of truth and love.

keep writing the graffix and pushing the boundaries of the elemental hip-hop function through artistic measurements and expressions on the real!

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Polysonic

Design the wall.

HAHAHAHA JIGGA WAIT .....AHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAA I SAID WAIT UP JIGGA ........HAHAHAHA

listen to this kid, "their lives do a complete 360" i want you to all stand up and turn 360 degrees. Youll notice you end right where you started. HAHAHAHAAHA sounds like this kids name oughta be "Poly-Stoned".

ah but i know what you mean, the wiser man would have said, their lives do a complete 180 (one-eighty). HOWEVER if every person made something that turned a person 180, you can guarantee their neck would snap sooner or later, because theyd constantly be changing. theyd never understand who THEY were.

HAHA JIGGA SAID, MAKE EM DO A 360

• 4 years later...
Design the wall.

make something no graffiti artist has ever seen, or ever will see.

lead an entire generation of graffiti writers into a completeley different level by not following the norms

and you'll be recognized

Yo! you said some real shit right there. That should be on that "why I write" thread. Hella props for that peace of mind. ONE!

:)

Archived