good news for mccain

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"The United States must join Israel in a pre-emptive military strike against Iran to fulfill God’s plan for both Israel and the West… a biblically prophesied end-time confrontation with Iran, which will lead to the Rapture, Tribulation, and Second Coming of Christ."

yes, that is what i'm speaking of. while hagee isn't his real pastor (look that guy up, it's even better than this quote above), he is still a lunatic.

if mccain gets out of the race for anything, i'd rather it be for the keeting 5 shit or for his wife being convicted of drug smuggling.....but whatever works...ron paul 2008!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_parsley#cite_note-2

btw: i think i should note that i clearly support what obamas pastor said. about aids, about 9/11, everything.

i'm aware of the left leaning website that is think progress

What We're About

What We're Fighting For

Social and Economic Justice (for white people)

Healthy Communities (Gates to keep out minorities)

Global Leadership (US business hegemony)

A Secure America (because fuck the rest of the world is our motto)

What We're Fighting Against

Corrupt Establishment (business is not in favour of corruption)

Incompetent Establishment (you are in power instead of us)

Braindead Media (bad mouthing our interests)

Radical Right-Wing Agenda (killing people for jesus instead of money)

Yeah it is a big hippy love fest...

What We're About

What We're Fighting For

Social and Economic Justice (for white people)

Healthy Communities (Gates to keep out minorities)

Global Leadership (US business hegemony)

A Secure America (because fuck the rest of the world is our motto)

What We're Fighting Against

Corrupt Establishment (business is not in favour of corruption)

Incompetent Establishment (you are in power instead of us)

Braindead Media (bad mouthing our interests)

Radical Right-Wing Agenda (killing people for jesus instead of money)

Yeah it is a big hippy love fest...

these days i lump dems and repubs in together mostly. some stand out from the crowd, most don't.

That said, the episode fits into McCain's history of similarly explosive behavior. As Washingtonian magazine documented (and Schecter notes in the book), McCain once "scuffled" with the Senate's then oldest member, Strom Thurmond, during a Senate Armed Service Committee hearing in January 1995. Three years later, the Associated Press article reported that McCain dropped F-Bombs on at least three fellow Republicans.

"I'm calling you a f------ jerk!" he once retorted to Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley.

And in a opinion piece last year on Salon.com, Sidney Blumenthal, now an adviser to Sen. Hillary Clinton, wrote that McCain once told Sen. Ted Kennedy to "shut up" on the Senate Floor, referred to a fellow Republican as a "shit head" and offered a downright vicious and doubly-offensive joke in 1998 Republican fundraiser about then first daughter Chelsea Clinton

lol

That said, the episode fits into McCain's history of similarly explosive behavior. As Washingtonian magazine documented (and Schecter notes in the book), McCain once "scuffled" with the Senate's then oldest member, Strom Thurmond, during a Senate Armed Service Committee hearing in January 1995. Three years later, the Associated Press article reported that McCain dropped F-Bombs on at least three fellow Republicans.

"I'm calling you a f------ jerk!" he once retorted to Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley.

And in a opinion piece last year on Salon.com, Sidney Blumenthal, now an adviser to Sen. Hillary Clinton, wrote that McCain once told Sen. Ted Kennedy to "shut up" on the Senate Floor, referred to a fellow Republican as a "shit head" and offered a downright vicious and doubly-offensive joke in 1998 Republican fundraiser about then first daughter Chelsea Clinton

lol

just the behavior that should disqualify him from being president.

I like McCain. I think he's a great American. However, I can't agree with his warmongering stance on Iraq, his decision to invade, and his need to keep troops there indefinitely (til when?).

great american? you mean songbird? you mean little johnny mccain who got special treatment at the POW camp because of who his daddy is?

who the fuck is his daddy? and since when do vietcong give a fuck who's who in america?

His dad was an admiral who ran pacific command during the vietnam war.... anyway this is something the ultra far right crowd, the anti immigration (dey steel ar jobs!!) crowd, and various conspiracy theorists love to talk about (as well as saying that the adopted kid he has is really an illegitimate BLACK!!!! child.) In reality mccain deliberately refused early release because of who his father was, and waited his turn to go home just like everyone else there. The POWs who were with him, who survived, all deny any special treatment stories....the fact that he cant raise his arms because from being hung by his thumbs for hours during interrogation is another indicator. The fact that he would be the oldest american president ever upon inauguration, and that he is generally very stubborn and has a temper, are reasons that are apparently not sexy enough to question his viability for the presidency.

And the only reason that the obligatory endorsements from the various fire and brimstone inbred redneck preachers is a news item is because a few weeks ago all of the conservatives, like rush limbaugh and ann coulter, were saying they would campaign for obama and clinton before they voted for mccain... they hate him because he has wrote legislation with a kennedy and other bipartisan activities (heavily frowned upon), has/used to have a realistic view on immigration, voted against the bush tax cuts (which he now says he supports), and was extremely critical of the handling of the war about a year ago (which is totally ignored today).

great american? you mean songbird? you mean little johnny mccain who got special treatment at the POW camp because of who his daddy is?

McCain was beaten to the point that he can't raise his arms all the way up today. They offered to release him because of his dad's admiral status, but he declined. Some POW's got treated worse than him, some better.

That wasn't what I was saying at all if thats the impression you got, I was saying the opposite. McCain is also the only candidate who has a kid in iraq (or recently returned) as a lower enlisted infantryman. I doubt any other candidate wouldn't be pimping that out to the maximum amount possible, while most people have never heard about it.

i've heard quite a few of his fellow POW's say exactly the opposite about him. saying he was a songbird from the start.

as for the reasons i dislike him: i fully believe he is a songbird, 300 years in iraq (he did say 100 years, then later said 300+), immigration stance isn't very conservative, wife is criminal, keeting five, his commie conservative (neocon) views, etc....there are tons more.

i've heard quite a few of his fellow POW's say exactly the opposite about him. saying he was a songbird from the start.

as for the reasons i dislike him: i fully believe he is a songbird, 300 years in iraq (he did say 100 years, then later said 300+), immigration stance isn't very conservative, wife is criminal, keeting five, his commie conservative (neocon) views, etc....there are tons more.

Did he really say 300 years? I just want a source, since you have been known for being the king of misinformation. 300 years in Iraq is older than the entire current existance of the United States itself. 300 years in Iraq is ridiculously far-fetched and unpredictable (we don't know what the world's political/social/economical situation will be like then). Sounds pretty rambunctious to make such a statement.

Yeah everybody on a graff message board aren't anarchist rebels and hippies believe it or not.

What? Who's an anarchist rebel? Who's radical?

It's funny because I see you bash alot of people on here and then you yourself make a crazy ass statement saying McCain is a great american.

I like McCain. I think he's a great American.

LOL

What? Who's an anarchist rebel? Who's radical?

It's funny because I see you bash alot of people on here and then you yourself make a crazy ass statement saying McCain is a great american.

Who do I bash? People that post here? If that's what you mean, that's a lie. At most, I get into a heated debate with someone where we disagree. But I don't "bash" people here.

If you're referring to people in the media and politicians or whatever, then yeah I do. I've bashed Bush, various Muslim extremists, Hillary Clinton, etc.

Obama also said McCain is a "great American". But Obama doesn't support McCain's policies.

Who do I bash? People that post here? If that's what you mean, that's a lie. At most, I get into a heated debate with someone where we disagree. But I don't "bash" people here.

If you're referring to people in the media and politicians or whatever, then yeah I do. I've bashed Bush, various Muslim extremists, Hillary Clinton, etc.

Obama also said McCain is a "great American". But Obama doesn't support McCain's policies.

Yeah because supporting bombing the hell out of the middle east along with a never ending war against 'terrorism makes you a great american. :D

hannity_sean.jpg

Yeah because supporting bombing the hell out of the middle east along with a never ending war against 'terrorism makes you a great american. :D

I'm talking about his sacrifices in Vietnam, and his loyalty to his country... despite how misguided his recent loyalty may have been. I'm not voting for dude BTW.

I can't belive anyone on here would say that, wow.

...anyway, this is old but if you haven't seen it....

McCain: Vladimir Putin is the President of Germany?

hahaha that's pretty funny, he's got a long way to go to be as funny/ridiculously stupid as your current president though