Miss Rap Supreme

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did u read my miss rap supreme thread

its about u

yea haha

make sure ur fair about the elimination

i really dont know how that dude thought i looked like him, i am like half his size lol

ur white

and ur hip hop

so ur him

basically i am hip hop

ur like all of wu tang in one white dude

:lol: tobiko

MIA counts, but she's not exactly lyrical. that being said, Paper Planes and Bird Flu make me act like a crazy person.

also, while we're talking about grime... did anyone mention lady sovereign?

kid sister's accent irritates me. she's got a couple joints i guess, but that juke shit is too fast for me to care about.

i make a motion to strip queen latifah of her title. dana owens. like will smith. that dude ain't no fresh prince anymore. your girl dana was in beauty shop. yeah, keep it afrocentric, sistah. straighten and bleach that shit while you're at it.

also, i decided that pictures of ladies tend to get your attention (cue: "chauvinist pigs!"), so here's some of the femcees i previously mentioned... plus links to their myspace pages:

1440475249_l.jpg

Perseph One - Houston (from Kansas City, if you were wondering where that rapid midwest flow came from)

111221275_l.jpg

Yarah Bravo - London/NYC

l_2f7ddec425d14845d5dff7ed5ab4b825.jpg

Dessa - Minneapolis

102.jpg

Psalm One - Chicago

16.jpg

Jean Grae - Brooklyn

l_45b048f61e0af79bd0661f625be35b06.jpg

Stitch a.k.a. Sorceress - Houston (also from KC)

p.s. i have a feeling lil wayne writes her raps, but the verse i heard from nikki minaj was pretty dope.

• 1 year later...

my roommate was on the first ep of this show

she got sent home like whoa because she can't really rap, she is just funny...sometimes...and ridiculous, so she charmed the producers into sending her out to LA

and i have a girl crush on byata.

byata3.jpg

who is surprisingly not a dyke in real life.

oh wells.

this drunk girl you've probably met somewhere in the les getting kicked out of bars while rapping about pussies that steal wallets, dicks that look like baby thumbs, dragon burping the wizard sleeve, etc. also if you are a young man in nyc who goes to parties, she has probably tried to steal up on your blunt and you probably had to tell her to fall back. bitch is cray cray but she's my girl so i support her antics.

nah but her and her bff went, dressed like total jerkoffs, did their lil comedy rap routine, and got kicked off before they even picked the people who went to the house.

free trip to la though, and she met a bunch of awesome chicks at the auditions and shit, we've linked up with a few of them. there were a bunch of pretty good ones that didn't get onto the show. riskay (of smell yo dick fame) for example tried out and didn't make the cut. mami montana. couple others that i'm hella blazed right now and can't think of who they are.