Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thosedamnkids

has anybody gotten any of these yet?

HeadMilk

Hey, I'm Looking to interview Graffiti artists anonymously online - 04-06-2008, 10:25 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a New York area University student doing a project on graffiti and I'd like to know if you would/could do an anonymous interview with me. Preferably through AIM.

The interviews will be completely anonymous and I won't be recording(have no interest in) your real name or any info like that. I'm just trying to get an honest look into graffiti culture.

If you're interested or have any questions please reply/ send me a private message.

You can also reach me by email at revolutionnumber8@yahoo.com

Thank you

If they ain't asking any personal info/what you write/flicks of your shit I don't think it would be a big deal.

word that seems legit just dont give out any personal info and make a new sn for the interview if your really a paranoid fuck

can't hurt if you make a new sn, and use a public computer.

yeah, i'm a paranoid fuck, i'd probably do these just to keep my mind at ease.

Bojangles is a blind albino. He needs wigs and walking sticks.

If anyone is asking you for an interview, and they are from NYC --tell them to drop me a line.

I think I talked to this guy when he was around. I asked him to send me a copy of the paper when it was finished but I never heard from him again.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now