• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

where the wild things are

holy shit

I was ready to post the book cuz I was thinking

hes not really talking about, where the wild things are

there's some test footage of this floating around on the net. i saw it a few months back and it looks pretty good. also, there is a full print of the movie that has already been screened. it was still pretty raw, but word is that it still looked good.

i knew they were making this into a live action, but i had no idea jonze was directing.

sick!

^ yea they're reshooting the movie, from what i heard it's coming out first quarter 2009. I haven't heard anything about a full print, though. Jonze said he was just testing out costumes and stuff, and the kid was just a stand in.

i heard a while back her got booted from directing this?

i'm guessing he's back on it?

Yeah, if anybody could pull this off without totally fucking ruining it, it's probably Spike. I'm looking forward to it.

I was going to get a Where The Wild Things Are tattoo a couple of years ago, but I decided against it because I saw so many lame ones.

Where the Wild Things Are

Rating: NONE

Release: October 16th, 2009

Director: Spike Jonze

Starring: Catherine Keener, Benicio Del Toro, Forest Whitaker, Lauren Ambrose, Catherine O'Hara,

Tom Noonan, Michael Berry, James Gandolfini

Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures

Also, it's co-written by Spike Jonze and Dave Eggers; Eggers also wrote A Heartbreaking Work Of Staggering Genius, which is easily one of the best books I've ever read, hands down.

This is going to be good.

it's just test footage, the particular character is going to be voiced by James Gandolfini.

it's just test footage, the particular character is going to be voiced by James Gandolfini.

hahaha

"ahhh kid what the fuck you want from me?? i have to go fuck my gumad, get the fuck outta here!"

Yeah, if anybody could pull this off without totally fucking ruining it, it's probably Spike. I'm looking forward to it.

But it's probably no one

don't get ya hopes up cuzos

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now