Hippies Scale Golden Gate Bridge to Post "Free Tibet" Banners

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still support the olympics, and know people who will be in it this year.

the funny thing is, none of this news is being reported in China. I saw a piece on it while watching BBC, and they interviewed random ppl in China, none of them had any clue that there was any protests going on around the world

go figure[/color]

dood. i thought selective interviews were deemed false since they first tried doing it? if you watch chinese news you'll see that they actually do end to end coverage on the entire issue. they show both sides of the story and record the foreigners who support china (yes, there actually are few avid intellectuals whom live). i can selectively find people in america who don't have any clue about the protests going on around the world.

given that western media is doing selective interviews, which is an obvious bias.. it shouldn't be hard to figure out why china doesn't want western reporters in china.

To understand these false images, you should know that the dalai lama and his followers were self-exiled from tibet to Dharamsala, India in 1959 after a failed rebellion.

CNN.jpg

y1phrrOYdDY5fsYeozPsXGMA92FWlRgHive6mpcdfAhfrR45AF1aSgdgoqU8-1dvACAGzfTX-750WA

y1phrrOYdDY5ftYBHs-Ag1rA9l2cJ7euwIOwWRgUEEw379Z_6ZWfjQxyKBFRvntafsrFbF5CBe1_iY

y1pkfx6sASeY4PoZ6f-8yQwuJhJ6l7ittjMR08MXRWR5OdjvKpvfqabbkd08QDmr6vOKd22ti_NdI6HjsktyID1fezZGJKOhGPk?PARTNER=WRITER

y1pkfx6sASeY4O02yKt9NIcJEAViIoPgYyTVExfwE30aviE0o0qIaCXMOI1J6PDl8VeUFQQGxrZoM8vcvn0msA2F5rjIvQ-VgXT?PARTNER=WRITER

y1phrrOYdDY5fty4Hsa9eHxRzcaw7dmePTMFKI0erNCGoWwFTimA_RcueTH6N3qaweu5mm3Rzr0v2Q

y1pkfx6sASeY4PoZ6f-8yQwuJhJ6l7ittjMR08MXRWR5OdjvKpvfqabbkd08QDmr6vOKd22ti_NdI6HjsktyID1fezZGJKOhGPk?PARTNER=WRITER

y1pkfx6sASeY4OlPY6FsA2lrw5YJ5koM24cu7IjuTV01F52-gAbsQgcSMPSP3U0m7juiZtzbGkw2uxr5ic1wlZw3e4t_bP1HZ2X?PARTNER=WRITER

• Like 1

http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2005/07/25/dalai-lama-on-cia-payroll/

"Funds to pay this army were funnelled through the Dalai Lama and his organization, which received US$1.7 million a year, later reduced to $1.2 million. (Of this, the Dalai Lama himself was paid $186,000 a year. But no one has ever suggested that he pocketed it. The money was used to operate his exiled government’s offices in Geneva and New York.)"

"The money for the Tibetans and the Dalai Lama was part of the CIA’s worldwide effort during the height of the Cold War to undermine Communist governments, particularly in the Soviet Union and China. In fact, the US government committee that approved the Tibetan operations also authorised the disastrous Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba, the Times said."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion

"The 1961 Bay of Pigs Invasion was an unsuccessful attempted invasion by armed Cuban exiles in southwest Cuba, planned and funded by the United States, in an attempt to overthrow the government of Fidel Castro. This action accelerated a rapid deterioration in Cuban-American relations, which was further worsened by the Cuban Missile Crisis the following year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1959_Tibetan_uprising

"The United States funded training and arms for the guerrillas in Tibet and the United States prior to the uprising and for several years following. From 1959 to 1964, Tibetan guerrillas were secretly trained at Camp Hale by the CIA. [6]

The Tibetan project was codenamed ST Circus, and it was similar to the CIA operation that trained dissident Cubans in what later became the Bay of Pigs Invasion. In all, around 259 Tibetans were trained at Camp Hale. Some were parachuted back into Tibet to link up with local resistance groups (most perished); others were sent overland into Tibet on intelligence gathering missions; and yet others were instrumental in setting up the CIA-funded Tibetan resistance force that operated out of Mustang, in northern Nepal (1959-1974)."

you snooz yu looz i guess. pussy's pussy nigga.

funny. when i was in junior high, my friends dad told us "it's all pink when you turn it over"

that is not true. not at all. some of it is purple. some of it is a weird color.

some of it stinks like jesus took a dump in a sewer filled with duckshit.

my point is this: some pussy is nasty as fuck. some isn't. therefore, pussy is not pussy.

huh. nothin a wetnap or two can fi. damn you sound like one stuck up cop.

haha. no partyv& here.

and no, wetnaps cannot take care of some pussy. not unless they are wetnaps made of jesus flesh and moistened with the piss of the virgin mary.

(question for others: if i don't like stinky nasty hippie pussy, does that make me a cop? srsly?)