Grocerys! Help me out (good cooks?)

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ Co-signed

I used to get that 17.99 deal with

2 large 3 topping each

2 cokes, 2Liter

and 2 bags of garlic bread,

Good deal, we used to go near closing time so theyd hook us up with free shit...

And WTF is up with this thread... how old are you? 10?

deffinately gonna try the lamb for one night. Thanks. And good suggestions from pistol to. That I can deffinately do.

Ok, so youve gone from square 1, to trying this dish. Don't you have coin issues?

Maybe start off with summink a little simpler.

Is there anything that you have an aversion to eating? meat, sprouts etc???

can you be fucked going to the grocery store?

They didn't invent Dollar Menu's for no reason.

Is your crib that empty already?

I got enough leftovers to provide dinner for a week let alone all the frozen foods and deli meats.

See, thats the problem. I never have any food at my house. Pisses me off. So somtimes we order pizza with the brotherssss. Sometimes we have a little something. But its usually for that night, and then its gone. But its cool, i hit up the grocery store. and am alll set.

As for fast food and shit. Im gonna be hitting up wendys for double cheeseburgers. But I cant do that every day. Probalby this weekend ill be eating chinese from this dope resteraunt. Gettin my orange chicken on maybe? maybe some tereyaki? I wish there was a legitimate japanese/sushi joint around here. Because id be all over that.

Anyway. As I said, its been taken care of. Thanks.

Baked beans and hot dogs. Cut up the hot dogs and put them in the beans. Cook. Eat. Yum.

Don't you have a grill? Do you live in a region where the weather is currently comfortable? How about bearable? Go out, get some brats/dogs or some burgers (I doubt you could cook a steak by the way it sounds) and some buns. Grill them shits, it takes like 10 minutes and it's good eating. Maybe get a bag of salad or two, your favorite dressing, and you'll have your veggies taken care of.

It's really easy man. Or oven pizzas. Look for ones on special, like 3/$10, or 5/$10. Whichever fits within the budget.

Take this as a lesson before moving on out on your own, because finding that cheap easy food is something you'll have to do regularly. And stay away from the fast food.