i fuckin love to swear

Avesism

everyone always says I swear a lot, I don't really notice it. I don't really swear as much when typing but I am quite clever and well spoken but just can't help myself.

I think since I have my son a lot I have been more aware of it, so can cut it out if I think about it, but generally Fuck that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was talking to my mom a few days ago, and she was giving me shit about how one of my friend's older brother was the reason i learned to swear since the day i came home from their house when we were in preschool. it hasn't stopped since then.

a few people mentioned this earlier-it's not too hard to get away with if you have the vocabulary to back it up.

I don't think its a sign of a limited vocabulary in most cases.

Most people know when to hold it back. Church, around little kids, business meetings ... etc

Beyond those circumstances I have no problem with people using it in public.

I use the same language in front of my mother as I would with my peers.

Recently had someone at work tell me I use FUCK more than anyone else they know, it was a proud moment.

Apparently I say fuck and faggot constantly

I've been told it detracts from my extensive vocabulary, although I feel it just adds some flair

Yes. It's also a tough habit to break so I constantly find myself tripping up when I talk so as not to drop shit like that left and right. I have more fun swearing though. And when you really get furious it drives the point home.

I used to swear like a maniac. I choose not to now for religious reasons and being around my kids all the time. I came from a mobb of cursing folks though. Even my grandmother used to throw the curses in. When she liked something it was the CAT'S ASS and when she didn't like something is was HORSESHIT. I remember carving the word Asshole into my neighbors work van when I was 8 or 9. I got in mad trouble for that motherf*$%in' van.

I did break the habit though.

I love to go around a store with my friends, and overdo it on cussing. Too hilarious at Walmart!

Fuck has to be the best word in the English language.

If Im around parents, kids, old people, etc. I just say Bloodclaat. Too much Shottas and Ky-Mani Marley.