i fuckin love to swear

Avesism

it's been brought to my attention that i've got quite the potty mouth. i mean, i like to think that i'm relatively well spoken, but throwing in the curse words gives shit that special added flizz. i just have to work on keeping bad words out of my vocabulary when i'm at work or talking to people when i'm trying to act professional. that shit ain't easy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I completely agree. They are great words.

I have been spittin filth since I was a youngin.

Cussin, to me at least, is complemented best when you can actually use the language well. Then it becomes very clear that you are choosing to speak that way and the value of the words is increased just that much more.

I'm guilty of indulging in all types of obscenities.

I be using mother fucker a lot.

yeah man, motherfucker might possibly be the greatest word ever thought up.

according to samuel l. jackson's interview on inside the actors studio, motherfucker is his favorite word. i think that's awesome.

Apparently I say fuck and faggot constantly

I've been told it detracts from my extensive vocabulary, although I feel it just adds some flair

Way more fucking flair! I like to throw it in when I try to have a decent somewhat intelecual conversation. It just adds flair. It also back fires when I speak with my child. Cause I used to call my daughter a shit ass when she would act up. I got it from my grandmother, who raised me she used to call me that and some other shit in spanish to me when I acted up. So, I'm to trying to paint a canvas and my little girl is there with me drawing and painting her little canvas too, and she straight up asks me to let her use the red because I was using it at the same, I said baby one second I'm using it, and she tells me dad your being a real shit ass I'd like to use it. I freaked out and was like damn! I can't believe

that just came out of her mouth. So, I had to scold her sent that ass into time out. She knows better cause "Bad words are for adults and it's not good to say them even as adults." But it's like a double edged sword and I felt bad. But she knows better. It's amazing how kids pick shit up like that. I guess I got it from my grandmother, and I used think it was funny as hell when she would call me that and, when she would make a mistake at something instead of saying fuck or other words like that she would say " Oh shit the bed! " I used to think that shit wa halarious. But, yeah they just add flair to somethings and I love it.

i too have this problem. i usually keep it wraps around older heads, family, and out in public. But I do curse alot. It's weird I curse alot but I cant stand being out in public and hear dudes cursing up a storm. Even when there's no kids around I feel weird being around dudes that say 'fuck' around people.

i too have this problem. i usually keep it wraps around older heads, family, and out in public. But I do curse alot. It's weird I curse alot but I cant stand being out in public and hear dudes cursing up a storm. Even when there's no kids around I feel weird being around dudes that say 'fuck' around people.

I feel you on that. You be in a public place and some younger kids are cursing up a storm around a bunch of other people especially around old people and it just makes me feel embaressed to be there, and I could only imagine what's going through the older folks head you know? It makes me feel hella weird and like fuck I just want to be like yo man chill out on the language look around you there is a gang of older people around you little fucks!

im pretty damn guilty of upping the swearing when im in public and with someone that i feel like embarrassing the fuck out of. it's a total asshole move, yes, but i get a kick out of it.

Don't get me wrong, I like to do it too. I'm a hypocrite when it comes to swearing in public.

I guess the best times to do it is to make a scene in public. Such as, throwing a fit about the line being to long at the grocery store and you see other people getting upset that line is long too. Then I think it's fun to start making a scene about it so the cashier and bag boy can clearly hear you and see there facial reactions trying to hurry with the people in front of you. Or like a Taco Bell or something when they are taking forever with your order and you just be like what the fuck did you guys have to go pick the beans to make the fucking burrito and milk the fucking cow just get the sour cream in that spicy bean burrito with sour cream? What the fuck! Can you give me a few more hot sauces too please?

Pistol I feel you on hearing other people cursing and swearing. It shows how you appear to others even if you don't really care.

F'real. Yesterday I was around some girl who every other word out of her mouth, screaming, was "Oh, fuck you/me" and "You fucking cunt". I hate her now, simply from that, because it's obnoxious.

I mean, I work in profanity the way some artists might work in oils or clay, but if that's how I sound to the people around me, I'll stop. Fuck that.