Springfield, MA

onesandzeros

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again news gets the story all wrong!!!

Im sure you know about the Train issue in Palmer mass if not read it here

http://www.wwlp.com/dpp/news/local/a-possible-tragedy-on-the-tracks

so i did a little research, the guy that lost his legs in the afternoon in day light on the train tracks was there fooling around and taking pictures ''something him and his father do on a regular basis'' they are NOT graffiti artists and where NOT tagging, I hope the news catches wind of this and fixes the issue, here is some pictures i yanked from his facebook, i guess the cops are calling these two men taggers because of photos on the camera found on the man. This sucks too any train buffs or real graffiti writers we have lost a nice spot due to complete morns that do not belong.

16aaz36.jpg

z77mq.jpg

fxtt11.jpg

if you look in the back you can see a train coming in this last picture.

Fool around enough you get what is coming to you.

LTWT_WHEELCHAIR_LRG-705699.jpg

Someone just sent me that story from WWLP, I was reading it and then ironically checked here right after. Lurkin the FB as we speak, fucking morons... I've had one single close call in all of my days of a train being close enough to be a danger, just one. If you're playing with fire you should constantly be making sure you're not about to get burned.

Archived