Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onesandzeros

Springfield, MA

at that spot i never expect anything to last long. actually a lot of the bridges in western ma are a crapshoot. i lucked out a few times and had pieces run 5yrs, but then sometimes they didn't last 5 hours. it's always been the same. if i had a scanner i'd post a flick of one of the dopest simon burners dogged with marker tags. jealous toys are always a part of graffiti. most of them quit and move on to the next cool thing, a few of them wise up and get good. graffiti's like a cycle it doesn't change much.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow this theads going down hill again,yo

kolohe take a flick of that Simon with ur camera

and post it I would like to see it,p.s gumby

is on the rise he's been getting up lately

I'll post his new shit later

respectme i'll try to post that up tomorrow. i know you've seen the piece before but yea i'll just take a pic of it with my camera since it's hard for me to get to a scanner.

and btw there was a guy who wrote bent in the mid/late 90's that absolutely killed the highways between ct and nyc. i remember back to back bent and coma (not spfld koma) fill-ins for at least an hour straight down the highway. from like right after bridgeport all the way to the bx. and he actually had some style.

• Like 1

respectme i'll try to post that up tomorrow. i know you've seen the piece before but yea i'll just take a pic of it with my camera since it's hard for me to get to a scanner.

and btw there was a guy who wrote bent in the mid/late 90's that absolutely killed the highways between ct and nyc. i remember back to back bent and coma (not spfld koma) fill-ins for at least an hour straight down the highway. from like right after bridgeport all the way to the bx. and he actually had some style.

Yeah, this isnt the same bent.

This particular bent is all over the Holyoke Mall and NoHo. Ive seen him dis at least 10 different writers with his crap hands.

That is fucked up! why did they go at you like that syko? Wow man that shit says what? it looked like to me it was bent that ruined most of those burners. That was the only one tag there with a dollar white can. So those were the only tags left at that spot that didn't get messed up by jealous bitches!!!!!!

Yeah, this isnt the same bent.

This particular bent is all over the Holyoke Mall and NoHo. Ive seen him dis at least 10 different writers with his crap hands.

yea i didn't think it was the same dude i was saying this toy needs to think of a better name.

That is fucked up! why did they go at you like that syko? Wow man that shit says what? it looked like to me it was bent that ruined most of those burners. That was the only one tag there with a dollar white can. So those were the only tags left at that spot that didn't get messed up by jealous bitches!!!!!!

Bump that Styles...

D BLOCK! TWO GUNS UP SHIT

a31nc4.jpg

kajmgy.jpg

ok here they are as promised. it's easier to see when you look at the actual flick but you can see the marker tags in the m of the simon. also look in the 3d at the bottom of the risk and you can see where kids wrote inside it with markers. respectme that run of flix you sent was unreal. appreciate it.