Springfield, MA

onesandzeros

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is fucked up! why did they go at you like that syko? Wow man that shit says what? it looked like to me it was bent that ruined most of those burners. That was the only one tag there with a dollar white can. So those were the only tags left at that spot that didn't get messed up by jealous bitches!!!!!!

syko1.jpg.f09c6180b94bf524cbbc865f697f36c6.jpg

spec.jpg.a16b9c143a65d1891f78260f82b0be91.jpg

bent.jpg.da3aa74d1f2bbc39bd7605ec2b2bbaf9.jpg

one time i was painting a peice at the same spot, and there was 3 kids one was painting something i couldent make out, on the side wall, and the other was watching...but this other dumb fuck with scrap cans gose over to something old still running and starts to paint a caliper in the middle of it !!! im like wtf out of all the wall space why the middle of my peice? why cant you be like your boys and paint around the side??? i got in the kids face let him know ...i wanted to just hit the kid and go home not even finish what i painting...but i didnt dude was atlest 16? he ended up giving me 10 dollars to make up for the trouble.

a lot of writers and deff today buy there paint, use a day off from work...to paint a peice and to have someone just scribble over it is wrong you cant act like you dont know what ur doing...its like like destroying shit for now reason

sometimes people just need a ass kicking, cus then im sure they wouldent be rolling up to that bridge ever agian.

wayyy too meny kids in this area are getting into the graff sence and thats cool i love it. the more people the more interesting the sence but yo you gotta follow rules and guide lines...other wise you make shit hard and hot for other writers. sometimes it takes a ass beat

that syko is funky, dude did a 180 over night in the graff skills...keep it up

Archived