Springfield, MA

onesandzeros

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

huh, fanclubs fanclubs. that comment directed towards cats whove been writing for a many a years comes off as being an ignorant one. w-mass has quite the little scene, all ya gotta do is open your eyes. just because people dont stamplick as much as others doesnt mean theyre new kids in the scene, i love you all, too bad im sure you dont love myself....

yknow what? i bet spre just sits down and flips through magazines until he can find styles and crew styles he wants to bite, first 3a, then att then df then tits, what about haters? next time you see an ill prodo by any of the above mentioned crews are you gonna say "oh, thats a haters bite, oh oh...quick! hop on 12oz, my rediculous comments and opinions must be voiced?" prolly not. i hate some of you motherfuckers...

Guest TheDictator
Guest taskone m.d.

when jyst was over here in spfld. he was killin shit catching mad ups and shit tha kid got balls ill tell you that he got tha motovation more than most writers,i wish more writers where serious about tha bombing scene.

Guest CRUNKABUNKA
kem 5 dope shit though. not saying you're biting, just seeming the influence. very nice. that heaven is sick.
hey why don't you learn to paint befor you put ur input in cause you ask me and if you were to show everyone ur shyt i think they would shyt on your face ...why don't u quit ... bump for all of the mass cat's im impressed

Guest GamE T2 MDK

everyone just calm down

A lot of people on this board are saying that Seky, Spre, Awry and others are biting Conneticut style, ATT, TITS, ect. I just think that if those dudes are writing with Conneticut kids...then naturally all of them are going to start writng alike. Its not just you can see the CT style in Spre, Sek, Awry and others you can even see some of thier style rubbing off on some of the ILE kids. A little style is crossing the state line. I don't realy see it as a huge deal.

word i hear that..but yeah fuck that jysto kid! dude be jockin my style yo i been rockin that shit since 83'! man back when i used to right SYMPHONY i used to pimp that style but dropped it cause it was wack and shit but this nigga came along and started jockin that shit and not given no credit matt-a-fact i met dude once and he told me he was in HD..it mustve meant Head Donation cause that dude was suckin my deeeyock fo sho! what a bitch if i eva meet you again you done for kid.

YOMOMS ONE! reppin' all city son..we bout it..are you?

Regardless of who's biting who, I like Springfield graffiti, and they're some of the nicest writers I had the pleasure of painting with.

Guest GamE T2 MDK

the last two replys

The last two replys bring up good pionts. We have a great graff scene, with alot of realy talented cats. I think for the good of everyone we should all drop this thread. I hope you all feel the same.

GameR

does anyone remember the old risk and simon metallic looking blockbuster type shit off i95, st james style? that shit was ill, st james was to springfield as the AWP is to DC...thaat shit is history there...risk, skul, spre, simon, elser old school 3b shit, kyst, and all them (where the fuck did they go to?) mynor even...i wonder hor that muffucker is doing. ill never forget all the gy and jas shiot everywhere, even though gy crossed me out a few times, theres nothing but love there, diamond match blown up...shit used to be steady in springfield. huh...anyways...my nostalgia has run dry...later

Archived