Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayorMeanBeans

What did you do on your last birthday

it's my birthday today, and i got up extra early so i could enjoy the day. so while i enjoy a cup of coffee and a birthday blunt, let me know what you guys did/i could do that would be extra baller for the greatest day of my year.

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

Painted a subway in a thirdworld country, fought security, got arrested on the street , did 2 hours in the 'jail shed' didnt pay my fine and chilledd with the crewdem

Happy birthday for one.

I seriously can't remember. Most likely a dinner with family of some sort. Not to big on celebrating the last few years.

Have a good one though.

My birthday is in a few days. I don't celebrate birthdays, though. I just work/live...eat..shit.

Birthday celebrations are for snotty little kids. I'm busy grinding on some real live grown up shit to be eating cake, NIGGA!

i got shitfaced, shot roman candles at cars on an overpass, and then got even more shitfaced and played with 10 puppies at once.

I honestly can't remember. I kind of think I just ate a whole punch of painkillers and smoked L's, but something tells me I might have gotten real drunk somewhere.

Oh well that was a gay one anyway, I want to goto Vegas for my next birthday but I don't think any of my broke ass friends would go and I ain't paying for them. Damnit.

I had a party the night before my birthday, and then the day of...

I was forced to shotgun pounders of 211 at midnight of my birthday.

Thank god you only turn twenty one once.

I did not through up.

day time i skated then a friend had a party for me at night. got really drunk, did a bunch of coke and then went out painting.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now