What did you do on your last birthday

MayorMeanBeans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀

I honestly can't remember. I kind of think I just ate a whole punch of painkillers and smoked L's, but something tells me I might have gotten real drunk somewhere.

Oh well that was a gay one anyway, I want to goto Vegas for my next birthday but I don't think any of my broke ass friends would go and I ain't paying for them. Damnit.

I just sat around smoked a bunch of cigarettes. Birthdays are just a reminder that I am getting old. Continued to sit around feeling sorry for myself and then said fuck it. Got myself up went and had dinner got completely drunk at dinner, got through out of Texas Roadhouse, went to the bar got even more drunk, then threw up all over myself and then made it home to beat off.

Fuck MY birthdays. Happy birthday to you though. Hope your birthday is good. If your younger than 25. Enjoy that shit. Celebrate your still under the age of 25. Take advantage of it. Cause after that it's down hill well, for me at least. Sorry to be a buzzkill. This thread reminded me how my birthdays suck all the time. Go to Chuckie Cheese. Have a good one and a happy birthday.

1677762790453e487b81f78.jpg

its crazy that mad dudes on 12oz end up in jail on their birthday. sucks but funny nonetheless

smoking the next blunt right now, just was outside fuckin around with the camera. about to go to lunch with my girl

tonight its ncaa finals then bars. most likely painting/blazing on the late night. i live in a tundra and today is the first day it hasn't been warmer than -2 C/28 F. im looking at 50 degrees and its the shit.