Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
posterchild101

fuck me hard

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

His name is Ron Boswell, he works for that National party.

ronboswell_narrowweb__300x4600.jpg

His name is Dick Chenney, he is the dark lord

EATSHIT2.jpg

THis is a crack in the frame of my Felt EpoXC.

Feltcrackpaint.jpg

All these things posted here shit me.

Yeah, I don't know what the story is man. The mods seem to go looking for people to ban and find well respected members to threaten, etc. However, fuck knuckles like this fool keep on covering the joint in their cum streaked shit.

my pms to posterchild

i like when your mom chokes on my dick,

here eyes water and her make up runs, then i blow my load up her noise, and then she starts crying about how its hurting but she likes it cuz it helps her forget about you.

your a straight bitch,and wont respond to this cuz your scared.and 13.

Yeh, I have reported him too.

Its just getting rediculous and pathetic now.

Please, great Mods in the sky, hear our plea!

You think he'd get the point when people starting ragging on him is his purehate is a toy thread or his homemade markers and mops mods or wht ever thread it was but no he has to go and keep making gay threads like I said b4 and others have if ur gonna be a lil goof go back to puregrafitti and choke on a dick you faggot

I tried for months to find someone with an invite, so I was happy to see open registration. But with the surge of toys joining, closed registration looks pretty damn good.

I tried for months to find someone with an invite, so I was happy to see open registration. But with the surge of toys joining, closed registration looks pretty damn good.

[ATTACH]85182[/ATTACH]

'yea you say that now cause your in "newy"... i called ya "newy" cause your new... ya see what i did there? hehh hehhh hehhh...

That is true. I sure as hell didn't mind it when I was registering! :D

But with open registration, this place is in danger of becoming just another Bombing Science.

And I would rather all the noobs, including me, get the boot than see that happen. I could always go back to just reading the forums, even though I couldn't post.