The family......

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"I'm My Own Grandpa"

Many, many years ago, when I was twenty-three,

I was married to a widow who was pretty as can be

this widow had a grown-up daughter who had hair of red.

my father fell in love with her, and soon they too were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law and really changed my life,

now my daughter was my mother, cause she was my father's wife.

to complicate the matter, even though it brought me joy,

I soon became the father of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became a brother-in-law to Dad,

and so became my uncle, though it made me very sad.

for if he was my uncle, then that also made him brother

of the widow's grown-up daughter, who, of course,

was my stepmother.

Father's wife then had a son who kept him on the run,

and he became my grandchild, for he was my daughter's son.

my wife is now my mother's mother, and it makes me blue,

because, although she is my wife, she's my grandmother, too.

Now if my wife is my grandmother, then I'm her grandchild,

and every time I think of it, it nearly drives me wild,

cause now I have become the strangest case you ever saw

as husband of my grandmother, I am my own grandpa!

Oh, I'm my own grandpa.

I'm my own grandpa.

it sounds funny I know but it really is so,

oh, I'm my own grandpa

I'm my own grandpa

I'm my own grandpa...

it sounds funny I know

but it really is so

oh, I'm my own grandpa......

Tuesday April 8, 01:16 PM

Other daughter sickened by dad's incest

A daughter from the second marriage of John Earnest Deaves has been traumatised to learn of her father's incestuous relationship with the daughter from his first marriage.

Deaves' second wife Dorothy said that their daughter had not known of his relationship until it was aired on television this week.

Deaves and his daughter from his first marriage, Jennifer Anne Deaves, have had two children from their eight-year affair, with one child, a girl, dying a few days after birth from a congenital heart disease.

The couple claim they started their relationship after being reunited in 2000, almost 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jennifer's mother.

But Dorothy, who runs a wildlife sanctuary in South Australia, told the Nine Network that the two had met at a wedding in Sydney when Jennifer was 15-years-old.

"She came and stayed with us for a week the following year and up until 2000 she stayed with us four times," said Dorothy.

"There was full contact all the time."

She said the relationship between father and daughter began in 2000 when Deaves made a business trip to Dubbo Zoo, which had been paid for by Jennifer who met him there.

Dorothy said Deaves returned to Adelaide and told Dorothy he had slept with his daughter, whose marriage was breaking up.

"When he got back here, he said: 'I had the best sex I've ever had with her.'

"It was very traumatic, you just don't know what to say.

"You feel sick, you just don't know which way to turn, it was so heartbreaking, just too much to take in," she said.

She said she worried about the effect the relationship will have on her children.

"His youngest daughter (from his second marriage) didn't even know they were together and she is really traumatised - she is hurting terrible," Dorothy said.

John Deaves' first wife and Jennifer's mother, Joan, said children deserved a better chance in life than one that originated from incest.

"I just think that the whole relationship is dreadful," she told News Ltd.

"These incestual (sic) relationships produce children and the children have problems and it's not fair to kids."

I love how everyone is quick to agree that this shit is fucked up and even more so because there's kids involved. And how traumatised the kids are gonna be and all that.

But everyone was calling me a fucking asshole for saying the same shit about the pregnant transexual and the effect it's going to have on the kid.

Any dude who fucks his daughter, and any daughter who fucks her pops are fucking twisted. True. But at least they're from the opposite sex. Niggas was sticking up for homo's and tranny's raising kids like the kids aren't going to be just as mentaly fucked up in the long run.

If you're gonna give a pass to fags and tranny's then you might as well give a pass to incest.

Just pointing out the hipocricy.

Some people need to be exterminated.

Anyone see that Law & Order with Ludacris?

It was a dope episode.

Exterminated for what? For making teh babiez? You're just a prejudiced neanderthal.

You're the same type of person who would be against interracial couples.

It's time to move on from prejudice little boy. If two consenting adults want to makez teh babiez then who cares?

Show me some data that says their kids will be made fun of. You can't because that data doesn't exist you retard.