Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GucciCondom

Quick Question

Help a dude out so I don't get sick.

I got this box of frozen wings. The plastic package inside of the box was ripped open a bit.

It says they are precooked and shit.

Think they are ok to eat or is it bad that the wrapper was fucked up?

I tried Googling but didn't find anything in-depth just "Don't purchase foods with torn packaging or broken seals."

Ughhh I think I'm going to hold off on eating it then. I have a lot of shit going on the next few days and really couldn't afford to be sick at all.

I'm a retard with food usually and get overly protective when dealing with shit that might be contaminated when I shouldn't be, so I figured I would ask.

I really want them though. I wish I had some money on me I would goto the fucking Wendys or McDonalds but the bank was closed and my ATM card is fucked up.

Eat a Genoa Salami sandwich

Eat the wings

Goto McDonalds with a whole bunch of change

HMMMMMMMM

As long as the wings weren't thawed out from the time they were packaged, I don't see the problem...They might be a little freezer burnt, but I'm sure they're still edible.

fuck its just got light and its proper hardcore snowing and its fucking april wtf its never snowed for like 5 years

Shittt, I'm going to McDonalds with quarters. The people that work there at 2 a.m shade me out though. I didn't get sick from them last time though. Fuck it

Big Mac FTW !!!!!!

it's a box of pre-cooked frozen wings. even if the bag was sealed it wouldn't really matter, shit's thoroughly unhealthy

i'd eat em..

but I also abide by the 5 min rule of things falling on the floor...

I'm trying to think if 4.50 in quarters is enough to fill me up and worth going for.

I don't really remember the prices.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now