New Favorite Artist

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You hipsters and your "irony".

If there's supposed to be some kind of humor in this garbage it's completely over my head.

pretty much my thoughts as well.

*my daughter thought the klans men were bunnies though....I did find that to be funny. I'm sure they would love to know just how scary they look.

Holy shit! So people like this still actually exist in the USA?

I thought all that shit had passed decades ago. I know there is still race tension and all, that's everywhere. But the whole good ol' boy Rebel, Dixie fantasy?! Wow, I thought it was all a case of "look back at how silly we used to be back then."

I've never been further south than San Diego and all the people I've met from the South (Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Florida, Etc.) have all been normal, polite, rational people.

Oh well, I guess there'll always be some loony folk out there who suffer the sometimes comical legacy of related parenting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER (View Original Post)

You hipsters and your "irony".

If there's supposed to be some kind of humor in this garbage it's completely over my head.

I'm with this dude.