Everyone's favourite racist gun-nut Charlton Heston expired

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't live in the USA ya fucking idiot.

So I'm a fucking idiot for not having ESP and knowing this? My bad. I'll have to work on that.

I guess the fact that you where commenting on dude being an asshole for his political convictions made me assume that you where from here.

You're still a fuckin asshole though. Do us a favor and stay wherever it is you're from.

No, you're not meant to have ESP, you're just not meant to assume everyone on the net is from the US. And to think that just having an opinion on a globally famous American automatically means I'm

American is also a bit silly. One of the reasons why I have an opinion is because my sister and her kids live in the US.

IT's alright, I don't have any plans on coming to the US in the near future, too many crazy people with guns shooting each other...

haha....word.

*edit (posted in response to dao comment on my youtube clip)

*edit #2...

you guys should also keep this in mind:

gunsbullets.bmp

Damn... I never thought about it that way. I was always under the impression that a gun was just a piece of steel with no thought process of it's own and that it was the person who pulled the trigger and fired the gun that killed the person.

Thanks for setting shit straight though. Now you got me thinking.

Here's a list of objects that maybe masta should also ban us dumb untrustworthy masses from being able to own:

Baseball bats.

Knives.

Swords.

Chainsaws.

Golf clubs.

Bows and arrows.

Dumb bells.

Paper weights.

Tasers.

Rope.

Extention cords.

Cars.

Trucks.

Glass bottles.

Gasoline.

Nail guns.

Hammers.

Let me know what other potentially deadly weapons you can think of to add to the list.

Maybe we can get a petition going and send it to congress.

I don't feel safe with all these killer objects roaming the streets.

Baseball bats.

Knives.

Swords.

Chainsaws.

Golf clubs.

Bows and arrows.

Dumb bells.

Paper weights.

Tasers.

Rope.

Extention cords.

Cars.

Trucks.

Glass bottles.

Gasoline.

Nail guns.

Hammers.

Let me know what other potentially deadly weapons you can think of to add to the list.

FatChicks.jpg

No, you're not meant to have ESP, you're just not meant to assume everyone on the net is from the US. And to think that just having an opinion on a globally famous American automatically means I'm

American is also a bit silly. One of the reasons why I have an opinion is because my sister and her kids live in the US.

IT's alright, I don't have any plans on coming to the US in the near future, too many crazy people with guns shooting each other...

I already told you that it was the fact that you were commenting on dudes politics that made me assume that you where from here.

Also, of course not everyone on this site is from the US. But it's pretty safe to say that one would just assume that you where from here untill otherwise stated just based on the ratio of US vs non US heads on here. Kinda like how I would just assume that somebody on here's a dude till they actually say something about being a chick.

My bad for not searching your posts and e-stalking you to see where you're from.

Guns don't kill people, they just allow an asian nerd, who probably couldn't beat up one of my sisters, kill 30 + really easily.

next time an individual goes on a rope or paper weight killing spree let me know DAO

... and nor were the wash snipers weren't using any of the objects you mentioned to punch fist-sized holes through peoples' bodies from 200 metres away

• Like 1

Guns don't kill people, they just allow an asian nerds, who probably couldn't beat up one of my sisters, kill 30 + really easily.

Actually it was strict gun laws that allowed it to be 30+ killed by a lunitic that could have got a gun illegally if not legally.

If more people were allowed to pack guns that nigga would have got killed as soon as he started bucking.

Actually, he probably would have thought twice about the shit to begin with and the shit might not have even went down to begin with.

the asian kid wanted to die...he wouldnt have thought twice about getting killed....and he still woulda managed to take one or two people with him.

*edit....

but then again opinions are like assholes...everybodys got one....

so we can agree to disagree ..

so instead of even trying to argue about it with you, im gonna go to sleep cause the argument will just go back and forth...

(by the way, i still think heston was an asshole....i mean why the fuck would you hate on ice-T for?)

Actually it was strict gun laws that allowed it to be 30+ killed by a lunitic that could have got a gun illegally.

If more people were allowed to pack guns that nigga would have got killed as soon as he started bucking. Actually, he probably would have thought twice about the shit to begin with.

Whilst now that every crazy fuck has guns it is too late to have strict gun laws, he probably would have shot quite a few up anyway. Pretty sure he and his ilk are looking to die, so more guns won't stop them trying.

Secondly, more guns might stop crims, but the people who just want to kill people (the crazies like the VT killer) will just up the stakes and start bombing. A relatively (as I said, relatively) good comparison is Israel. The Palestinians can't go in guns a blazin because the IDF reserves and armed citizenry will take them out too quickly, so they suicide bomb.

I know that is only a small element of the equation in gun laws, but it is certainly an important element. The crazies want to die killing people. Now that they have guns already, you make it harder for them to use the guns and they will adapt and start using different, possibly more destructive techniques. So, what to do?

Don't give the crazies guns in the first place.

Then you're the fucking asshole and maybe you should move to another country.

America would still be owned by England if it weren't for "private gun ownership".

That's why our constitution was writen to protect our rights to have them.

If more people had guns the wack jobs and stickup kids would be alot less brave. And our police state would be alot less arogant.

retarded.jpg

the asian kid wanted to die...he wouldnt have thought twice about getting killed....and he still woulda managed to take one or two people with him.

*edit....

but then again opinions are like assholes...everybodys got one....

so we can agree to disagree ..

so instead of even trying to argue about it with you, im gonna go to sleep cause the argument will just go back and forth...

(by the way, i still think heston was an asshole....i mean why the fuck would you hate on ice-T for?)

bumped to the next page for shits n giggles

and kibbles n bits.

Actually it was strict gun laws that allowed it to be 30+ killed by a lunitic that could have got a gun illegally if not legally.

If more people were allowed to pack guns that nigga would have got killed as soon as he started bucking.

Actually, he probably would have thought twice about the shit to begin with and the shit might not have even went down to begin with.

okay everyone is allowed to go armed, i decide to kill you, chances are i can still shoot you in the face before you or anyone else stops me.

that's the problem with the wild west fantasy scenario

We should just hand out guns like we hand out syringes and condoms now.

redneck2.jpg

I mean, it's in our constitution, and we've shown that we are intelligent, rational people.

More guns for everyone.

And if you don't like it, go to france you fucking idiot moran faggets.

*MORON.

You should be able to spell this. It's your middle name for crying out loud.

DOA, I think you missed a fairly important element of his post.

30 + really easily[/color][/u][/b].

next time an individual goes on a rope or paper weight killing spree let me know DAO

... and nor were the wash snipers weren't using any of the objects you mentioned to punch fist-sized holes through peoples' bodies from 200 metres away

I essentially agree with what you're saying, but the guns of today allow people to kill each other with a lot more efficiency and accuracy than pieces of rope, knives, paper weights, etc.

Secondly, more guns might stop crims, but the people who just want to kill people (the crazies like the VT killer) will just up the stakes and start bombing. A relatively (as I said, relatively) good comparison is Israel. The Palestinians can't go in guns a blazin because the IDF reserves and armed citizenry will take them out too quickly, so they suicide bomb.

And you don't think that wackjobs who want to take out 30+ in a school shooting couldn't just up the ante with a bomb here?

You do realize that you kinda contradicted yourself and agree'd with me on this one right?