The Celebrity De-Appreciation Thread

tipsycripsy420

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was flippin through channels on tv for about five minutes and i came to seeing that Kim Kardashian bitch on E and i was like what the fuck who cares about you!? NO ONE

and went outside.

i dont like celebrities or "famous" hollywood personalities

sex sells... no matter what kind of "intellect" a bimbo has, as long as she'll "spread 'em" for the producers and whatnot... bitches know it, about the p.O.p... the power of pussy, and theyll take that shit for granted... give a few inches, they want the whole foot, i sure hope hillary doesnt become president...

Lately I have been pretty annoyed by all these "famous" people

Just to express my anger

I have decided to make a thread

You must watch E and read Perez Hilton like my wife does...She's always telling me about so and so this and that and I'm always like... Who? I don't wanna be rude and say I don't give a fuck so I always ask who and what and pretend I'm listening. :lol:

I can't really hate on celebrities, their just doing their thing, bitches get jealous. I have more hate for the paparazzi and the celebrity gossip fags who can't report something worth while. It's not their fault though, its the general douchebaggery of the people who buy those papers, magazines, and watch those shows that keep this shit going strong.

I can't really hate on celebrities, their just doing their thing, bitches get jealous. I have more hate for the paparazzi and the celebrity gossip fags who can't report something worth while. It's not their fault though, its the general douchebaggery of the people who buy those papers, magazines, and watch those shows that keep this shit going strong.

There is nothing worthwhile to report on if you're a "celebrity journalist". But yeah, it is Americas fault because a lot of people can't seem to get enough of this garbage. It's funny how the news is half world events, and the other half is this celeb bullshit. CNN ran like a two hour "special" on Anna Nicoles death....WHO GIVES A FUCK?!

Or when someone famous dies and all these losers line up for the candlelight vigil, who the hell were they to you?

I have this friend who is all about the E! network, I call him a faggot on a daily basis. Him and his girlfriend actually own the Simple Life on DVD.....THEY OWN IT. Faggot.

Kim Kardashian isn't even all that without the makeup too.

She isn't a celebrity or anything, but she is that Life Alert commercial.

This bitch makes me want to punch her right in face and take her purse and rip that life alert off necklace her neck and choke her with it.

Just saying.

life-alert3.jpg

• Like 1

HAHAH HOLY SHITTTTTTT

PROP TO YOU MALIN!

This old lady. When shes talking about life alert. Het tone of voice is like you doubted that it worked and she trying to tell you off. Like.."MOTHER FUCKER! LIFE ALERT WAS THERE FOR ME ASSHOLE! YOU WERNT!

Hahaha! Exactly! It's like she was talking about one of her estranged sons. Yeah her demeanor and tone of voice! I swear that bitch gets under my skin! Fucking bitch! I hope she fails and slips in the shower and her Life Alert malfunctions and her towelita clogs the drain and she drowns in her tub! I fucking hate her so much! Sorry had to vent, because as I was typing this that commercial came on.