The Celebrity De-Appreciation Thread

Lately I have been pretty annoyed by all these "famous" people

Just to express my anger

I have decided to make a thread

Kim Kardashian

kim-kardashian01.jpg

I can't stand her

Feel free to add

i was flippin through channels on tv for about five minutes and i came to seeing that Kim Kardashian bitch on E and i was like what the fuck who cares about you!? NO ONE

and went outside.

i dont like celebrities or "famous" hollywood personalities

it's sad/hilarious that the only way kim kardashian is famous is because she got fucked on camera.

sex sells... no matter what kind of "intellect" a bimbo has, as long as she'll "spread 'em" for the producers and whatnot... bitches know it, about the p.O.p... the power of pussy, and theyll take that shit for granted... give a few inches, they want the whole foot, i sure hope hillary doesnt become president...

Lately I have been pretty annoyed by all these "famous" people

Just to express my anger

I have decided to make a thread

You must watch E and read Perez Hilton like my wife does...She's always telling me about so and so this and that and I'm always like... Who? I don't wanna be rude and say I don't give a fuck so I always ask who and what and pretend I'm listening. :lol:

This lugnut could use a tire iron across the head...

tom_cruise1_300_400.jpg

I'm also pretty much done with this chick too...

061112_oprah2.jpg

i hate kanye west also

im kind of tired of the simpsons, but they fell off the map a bit, jessica and ashley that is

i think the key here is to kill the paparazzi, then no one will be there to put these celebs in our faces

bret.jpg

what a waste of space

AHah who the hell.

He looks like he is on some major fucking douchebaggery.

Any UK people will know about this fat slob, how she gets in the papers every fucking day i'll never know. Her only claim to fame is being on reality TV show, even then she made a complete ass out of herself...

goody.jpg

^ At least the paparazzi usually take pictures of good looking people in America.....That bitch up there is ugly as fuck.

I can't really hate on celebrities, their just doing their thing, bitches get jealous. I have more hate for the paparazzi and the celebrity gossip fags who can't report something worth while. It's not their fault though, its the general douchebaggery of the people who buy those papers, magazines, and watch those shows that keep this shit going strong.

This is why I don't really pay attention to the media and its whores. It doesn't matter to me and has little play in my life. Except maybe I'm not all hip on the water cooler talk.

I can't really hate on celebrities, their just doing their thing, bitches get jealous. I have more hate for the paparazzi and the celebrity gossip fags who can't report something worth while. It's not their fault though, its the general douchebaggery of the people who buy those papers, magazines, and watch those shows that keep this shit going strong.

There is nothing worthwhile to report on if you're a "celebrity journalist". But yeah, it is Americas fault because a lot of people can't seem to get enough of this garbage. It's funny how the news is half world events, and the other half is this celeb bullshit. CNN ran like a two hour "special" on Anna Nicoles death....WHO GIVES A FUCK?!

Or when someone famous dies and all these losers line up for the candlelight vigil, who the hell were they to you?

I have this friend who is all about the E! network, I call him a faggot on a daily basis. Him and his girlfriend actually own the Simple Life on DVD.....THEY OWN IT. Faggot.

Kim Kardashian isn't even all that without the makeup too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now