Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrChupacabra

Rick Roll the Mets for a full season

stolen from elsewhere, figured this was as good a place to put it as any:

I find this Digg http://digg.com/baseball/Digg_users_unite_Let_s_Rickroll_the_NY_Mets_all_year

to be absolutely hilarious. The Mets are looking for an 8th inning song. Go here http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/nym/fan_forum/singalong_vote_form.jsp

and select Other: Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley.

Email address and cell phone are mandatory. If you want to really get into it, here are zip codes and area codes for Brooklyn.

ZIP:

Area codes:

edit: if you somehow haven't been rick rolled at least once:

The Braves had an awesome grand slam against the Mets earlier today.

contribute now, and enjoy the satisfaction of mets fans getting rick rolled at every home game for the rest of the season.

There is a link commonly sent to people on the internet through email and message boards known as the rick roll. When clicked you go to a website that plays "Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley" full blast and has javascript that wont allow you to turn it off or navigate away from the site easily. To find out more about this subject you can check out this site http://www.historychannel.com/internethistory/rickroll.html

BTW-The Mets are in Queens last time I checked 718 area code and 11377 is a mets loving zip code.

www.theinternetisseriousbusiness.com[/url]

All information about all this Rick Roll shit is in the link above.

**fixed link

There is a link commonly sent to people on the internet through email and message boards known as the rick roll. When clicked you go to a website that plays "Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley" full blast and has javascript that wont allow you to turn it off or navigate away from the site easily. To find out more about this subject you can check out this site.
People find humor in the dumbest shit sometimes.

"never gonna give you up" would actually work for the mets I think. not the most attractive franchise to be a fan of.

Give it to me

Give me that stuff, that funk, that sweet, that funky stuff {Say what}

Give it to me

Give me that stuff, that funk, that sweet, that funky stuff {Say what}

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now