Explain your name.

Price250

I was curious how everyone got the inspiration for your names. I came up with Price250 after watching a documentary on the sex slave trade. They were talking about how they were auctioning them off like animals, and some were going for $250.00. 250 bucks for a human life! :mad:

Anyways, Price250 just stuck in my head, and it helps me to remember the people out there that have no control over their life, and the fight against corrupt politicions who make a profit by letting things go unchecked.

Because of this, I am more of a anti-political writer, as is much of my graffiti.

Sorry if this thread has already been done, I searched and couldn't find anything.

You sound shocked that a human life will pull in as little as $250.00, which to me seems like a lot. Humans, as far as I see it, are the most replenishable resource on earth. Kids make people, adults make people, couples, singles, whores, prudes, everyone makes people, every single day. There is almost nothing else that is this readily available and made accidentally or on purpose with such exponential consistency.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Like in 95 before started painting i got into a physical altercation with a guy for writing jeiz on my mothers car, so for like a whole year after that i wrote jeiz on his jeiz tags, after that i change my name to stole cause i stole his shit and comitted my career at the time to takin him out, but he ended up dying like in 99 so i changed my name to what im currently writing.

rip JEIZ

• 2 weeks later...
You sound shocked that a human life will pull in as little as $250.00, which to me seems like a lot. Humans, as far as I see it, are the most replenishable resource on earth. Kids make people, adults make people, couples, singles, whores, prudes, everyone makes people, every single day. There is almost nothing else that is this readily available and made accidentally or on purpose with such exponential consistency.

props for you :D

• 2 weeks later...