my theory on: CSI, LAW&ORDER, NCIS, the first 48, crime 360, all these damn shows

KILZ FILLZ

I'm surprised the poor minorities of the US haven't used COPS as an educational tool.

It is on infrequently in the non-US countries I have lived in and in every. single. case. the criminal opens his fucking mouth in the squad car before seeing a lawyer.

There are clear examples of them having nothing on them. Like the dude running, throwing his rock, and then getting arrested.

The cops found rock on the ground in the area you were arrested in. Nobody saw you throw it, there is no evidence that its yours, you just talked yourself into a 7 year jail term after slight questioning in the squad car, you are a fucking idiot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
There are clear examples of them having nothing on them. Like the dude running, throwing his rock, and then getting arrested.

The cops found rock on the ground in the area you were arrested in. Nobody saw you throw it, there is no evidence that its yours, you just talked yourself into a 7 year jail term after slight questioning in the squad car, you are a fucking idiot.

^^^word i have gotten into fits screaming at the TV " LAWYER!!!! SHUT UP NIGGA, LAWYER!!! " thats nothin though, niggas stay putting themselves away for life on the detective shows... This mother put her son away saying tell the detective the truth tell him what you did she didnt even ask for a lawyer for her son, i think they charged him as an adult for murder 1...

YO I FEEL WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT MY THEORY IS THAT ITS TOO LATE TO BRAINWASH US SO THEY'RE BRAINWASHING LITTLE KIDS USING MTV SHOWS LIKE "BUSTED" WHERE COPS JUST RUN UP ON NIGGAS AND GIVE THEM TICKETS AND JAILTIME AND COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR NOTHING AT ALL, TO MAKE KIDS THINK COPS CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT CUZ THEY'RE COPS. LIKE NIGGAS DONT GOT RIGHTS. I SEEN AN EPISODE WHERE SOME COPS JUST RAN UP ON SOME NIGGAS PRIVATE PROPERTY TALKIN ABOUT "WE GOT A NOISE COMPLAINT" AND THEY PAN OUT AND NIGGAS ARE IN THE WOODS SOMEWHERE DRINKIN BEERS AND BEING WHITE GUYS, MAD NORMAL HARMLESS SHIT.

COP WAS GOING THROUGH THE COOLER LIKE "YEP...THIS IS ABOUT 23 OZS OF ALCOHOL..MIKES HARD LEMONADE IS WHAT THEY CALL IT"

LIKE HE JUST FOUND 50 BRICKS OF HERRON...TERRIBLE.

ANOTHER NIGGA GOT PULLED OVER AND GOT HIS CAR TOSSED CUZ HE THREW A CIGGARETTE BUTT OUT THE WINDOW. IF I THROW A CIGGARETTE OUT MY WINDOW, AND I GET PULLED OVER AND I KNOW IM LEGIT, IM POLITELY TELLING OFFICER DROPOUT TO SUCK MY MUTHAFUCKIN DICK.

i can't stand watching cop drama

i think Europe killed it for me, we were chillin one night and some stupid detective show came on (it was danish, and this shit is popular everywhere apparently) and we started having a discussion about how neat and clean the shows are, and how ridiculous the scenarios are. the cops always know best, know it all or figure it out, and the criminals are bumbling or just plain assholes.

they put tons of pressure on their suspect, who never seems to know their way around the legal system, and they suddenly confess in the face of insurmountable evidence, because shit, when would they ever get the wrong guy?

the arrest and conviction rate in my city (for murder alone) would easily demonstrate what a fallacy this cop fantasy is.

after i came home from that vacation, the conversation stuck in my brain. i never watched CSI, law and order or any of that crap-ola ever again.

I was watching cops the other night, and this cop chases a crackhead who is onfoot in a police car. the crackhead jumps into the river and then swims back (probably after ditching his shit) and the officer arrests him and says "How did you not outrun me, im the slowest officer on the force" if thats not education...

i was on the computer and one of those stupid csi law and order shows was on, and they were like the baby has aids, dundundunnnnnn!

oshit!

then the stupid actors looked at each other with that stunned look on their face!

i was like wtf?

who gives a flying fuck!

fuck the world!

on another note anybody notice how people are becoming more nice and sensible latley?

like gangs are getting down to nothing in chicago right now, pilsen, etc.

i think that's because gangbangers sit at home and play video games...

and listen to their ipod's.

is it because obama is president?

or is it the whole lead up to 2012, new world order/new world peace?

who knows...i believe in hive mind thinking.

as i stated before we may just be one big experiment played by god(s?)

• 2 months later...