don't tell me to fucking google it, I don't want to.

eatso

that's a shoe brand?

"Crafted by child midgets in China out of premium white rhinocerous hide and the fur of pandas, Fucking Hippies are a new shoe brand made with the great unwashed teenage masses who have never seen a Grateful Dead concert in mind. They are marketed by Monsanto and proudly sold at Walmart, America's discriminating footwear (and everything else!) retailer."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm probably going to stay here in CA after all. I need to save money for school and there's more grants and stuff for me here.

If I get a chance I might go to TX for a vacation but I need to get the school thing going first.

"Crafted by child midgets in China out of premium white rhinocerous hide and the fur of pandas,

that shounds like some new baller shit i need

premium bald eagle beak on the lace tips and the rivets are made from the teeth of african blood diamond miners

I was at a car show and they had some touring car from the 20's that blew my mind.

Bar in the back seat with cut crystal everything. Upholstered with elephant hide. Ivory knobs and inlay on the steering wheel. A motherfucking RECORD PLAYER.

I half expected that there would be a dwarf in the trunk to carry the luggage.

I was at a car show and they had some touring car from the 20's that blew my mind.

Bar in the back seat with cut crystal everything. Upholstered with elephant hide. Ivory knobs and inlay on the steering wheel. A motherfucking RECORD PLAYER.

I half expected that there would be a dwarf in the trunk to carry the luggage.

Im so there

thow some D's on it and ROLL OUT

black-hightop.jpg

No Sweat-

http://nosweatapparel.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=NSS

They aren't cheap ($40), but now that I think about it they aren't much more than Converse.

Those might be the biggest knock offs since that pair of fake Nikes with the backwards check I saw this mexican wearing a few years ago...and they want 40 bucks for them??? For the children right? :lol:

Don't know if someone already said this...

but the ENTIRE new line of Asics are all vegan. Not 100% on the sweatshop thing, buit they're made in japan so I'm thinking its all good.

Hooray for vegan footwear!

there called like okanasu tigres now or something I think

yeah people like you are like that sometimes.

I hope someone anal rapes your mother.

People like me? :lol: You're the one talkin' bout anal raping mothers and shit...Yet you're worried about the poor kids making my shoes in Indonesia? That's cool you sound like a caring person, stand by your morals...I'll be over here wearing my adidas, eatin beef tacos not giving a shit.